💜10💜

Pic credit to rightful owner.....uWu its shooo beautiful 😭💜...

(Author's pov)....

Taebear what are you doing...?(eunji asked coming out from bathroom..

But taehyung didn't reply and keep sniffing, poor soul was in shock,her granny was hiding something very serious from him ....

B e ar...?(eunji spoked when taehyung turned around showing that handkerchief to his grandma in questioning way...

Why gra nd ma a ,wh y..?(Saying this taehyung started to cry like a child, seeing him eunji walked towards him hugging him ...

Shhhh shhh taebear grandma is sorry,shhh stop crying...!(eunji tried to calm taehyung down..

Ho w lo ng.???(taehyung said confusing eunji...

What how long bear..?(eunji asked wiping taehyung's tears..

How long you were about to hide this from me grandma? From how long you have been coughing blood,?..(taehyung asked sternly...

Bear it's nothing don't stress yourself...!(eunji tried to change the topic..

I asked how long grandma...?(taehyung asked loudly this time , making eunji flinched..

O ,one m onth...!(eunji replied making taehyung eye's go wide..

You can't be serious grandma, you can't be , you were coughing blood from last one month but u didn't bothered to tell me, I asked you 1000 time's like a madman,but you everytime beautifuly changed the topic...!(taehyung spoke in disbelief...

Tell me grandma , what i am to you,am i nothing in your eyes,am i an outsider for you that u didn't even tried to share you problems with me..?(taehyung asked..

N o no bear,i didn't wanted you to be disheartened that's why i didn't told u about this...!(eunji tried to explain ,but taehyung chuckled sadly shaking his head..

What done is done ,go and change we are going to hospital now,nd now means now,go grandma listen to me for once atleast...!(taehyung spoke sadly...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

( "The Vintage")..

Why didn't you guys try to make taehyung understand,maybe he will listen to you both....!(jungkook first time keeping his ego aside asked jimin and jin to talk to taehyung, which made jimin to choke on his drink...

W hat 'cough' ar e 'cough' you serious,is this jeon jungkook i am talking to..?(jimi asked eye's wide open..

Don't be dramatic Hyung,i mean he is a good Dancer you know,he will be a huge asset to "The Vintage" ,i agree we need him,we need talent like him in our club...!(jungkook said making everyone shocked once again...

Are you some how on your periods?...!(jin asked making other's laugh,and jungkook to scoff disgustingly..

What the hell hyung,are you out of your mind,i am an Alpha Hyung, A L P  H A,...!(jungkook spoked whining..

So what?...?(jin asked casually eating his raw pickle..

Ahhhh nothing, just answer me will you guys talk to taehyung or not...?(jungkook asked..

Okay if you want him that desperately ,we will talk to him...!(jimin replied smirking...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(At hospital)..

Kim Eunji....!(nurse called out eunji's name...

Hearing his grandmother's name taehyung stood up, taking his grandmother inside doctor's room..

Taehyung entering inside , told his grandmother's current situation to doctor...

Doctor after examining eunji,told taehyung to wait outside until he check the results...

After half n hour doctors called taehyung Inside...

Can I come in doctor..!(taehyung asked from outside..

Yes yes, you can come Mr Kim...!(doctor replied..

Ummm doctor , what's the results,i mean is everything fine with grandma...?(taehyung asked..

Well Mr kim i am an doctor,my duty is to tell u everything  clearly without hiding anything, your Granny isn't doing well taehyung...!(doctor spoke making taehyung shiver in agony...

W h at hap pe nd ,t o my gr a nny..?(taehyung asked crying...

Control yourself Mr Kim i know it's going to be very hard for you,but u have to listen to me carefully,first here drink this water...!(doctor passed taehyung a glass of water, which taehyung drink shivering...

Mr Kim, ummm actually your grandmother is suffering from stomach cancer,its severe Mr kim,she is already in her 2nd stage,we immediately need to shift her in hospital...!(doctor said making taehyung cry....

No n o my gra nd ma ,d oc tor, doctor, please save m y gr a nd ma please i i b eg u...!(taking join his hand infront of doctor..

Mr kim please don't do this,i will try my best,but your grandmother has to undergo a surgery urgently within 4 to 5 days...!(doctor said to taehyung...

After discussing things with doctor, taehyung decided to immediately admitted eunji in hospital...

50,000 won from where i will get this much amount, grandma has to go through surgery,but from where will i manage to arrange this huge amount, moongoddes help me please...!(talking to himself taehyung went out from hospital and fall on his knees and cried loudly in agony...

To be continued....

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)..

Hey Lovelies double update because i won't be able to update tomorrow..

Please do read , vote and comment..

From where do you think will taehyung Arrange the money???

Love Saddy 💜