💜11💜

Pic credit to rightful owner..💜💜 and the art is chef kiss 😘..

(Author's pov)

Feeling lonely, disheartened and lost taehyung reached his home.,he went inside but loneliness was killing him,he was all alone his grandmother's was not with him,she was in hospital fighting for her life..

After getting freshen up, taehyung decided to kook light soup for his grandma, which doctor adviced to give her..

He was busy in cooking when his phone ranged...

(On call)..

Tae:- hello!

Jimin:- hey taehyung i didn't disturbed you right??..

Tae:- no hyung you didn't,..!

Jimin:- okay so taehyung can we meet,i mean me and jin hyung wanted to meet you..!

Tae:- yes hyung we can, but i won't be going anywhere, you both can come to my house if you guys want...

Jimin:- yes yes that's totally fine we will be there at 5 ,see you then...

Tae:- yes hyung take care...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Taehyung was in deep thinking,he was feeling lost,like why can't moongoddes let him be happy for while, just when taehyung thought,his all miseries will end ,his life is ready with another obstacle,he was getting tired there wasn't much stamina left in him to fight, poor boy was fighting from age of 9 ,now he needs some peace, otherwise no-one will be able to "HEAL" him..

Laying on sofa taehyung was waiting for jin and jimin to come,when he heard a knock on the door...

He went to open it and found jin and jimin standing there , carrying choclates and snacks for taehyung and a flower bouquet for his grandmother...

Come inside hyungs...,!(taehyung greeted them with small smile...

Three of them went inside and settled themselves on sofa...

Umm taehyung this is for you,...!(jimin said passing the bag to taehyung...

It wasn't needed hyung but still thank you...!(taehyung said accepting the bag...

Ah taehyung where is your grandmother ,we bought some flowers for her also..!(jin said cheerfully...

Umm hyung she isn't here..!(taehyung spoke sadly..

What do you mean taehyung...?(jin asked..

What i mean was,she is inside the hospital Hyung,my grandma i s is n't w el l""..!(saying this taehyung started to sob..

Jin quickly went towards taehyung consoling him...

Shhh shhh taehyung everything will be fine , hyung is here, taehyung believe in moongoddes ....!( Jin said in soft voice...

H yun g,h yung ,gra nd ma,is s u ffer ing ,f rom s to mach c an cer,she n ee ds to u ndergo a surgery,i d on't k now,w hat t o do,d oc tor a asked for 50000 w on,f rom wh ere w ill i arr ange it...?(taehyung said sniffing..

Have faith taehyung, Everything will be fine,we know you won't take our help without doing anything in return,but still we have one option for you...!(jimin spoked..

W hat op options h hyung..?(taehyung asked wiping his tears off..

Ummm taehyung, please join "The Vintage",...!(jin said making taehyung angry...

No Hyung I won't join that hell, where my respect is nill...!(taehyung said determined..

We understand taehyung,kook was an asshole with you,but he is the one who asked us to convince you to join "Vintage", actually our purpose of coming here was this only...!(jimin replied..

Then my answer is still no, I know i need money,but i won't let that egoistic jerk win,i will work day and night to earn money but won't join him...!(taehyung said sternly...

Taehyung 50000 won is a big amount and you need to pay it within 3-4 days,there is no work which can suddenly make you earn this much, please try to understand,"The Vintage" pay there workers' in advance,you can easily pay your grandmother's operation bill with that amount i assure you...!(jin said...

Hyung will "The Vintage" give me some respect instead of money,Mr jeon is so full of himself ,i can't stand him...!(taehyung said stubbornly..

Even if he say sorry..?(jimin asked...

Huh..?(taehyung asked being confused..

What if he apologize to you for his behaviour,will you join us then...?(jimin asked..

If he asked for my apology wholeheartedly than why not...?(taehyung replied..

To be continued....

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)...

Hey Lovelies new chapter is up to read do votes and comments please..

Will jungkook apologies to taehyung or not.???

Sorry for short chapter, cause i m kinda busy...wanna know why 🤔🤔

wanna know why 🤔🤔

Love Saddy 💜