💜18💜

(Author's pov)..

New couple finaly announced their hyungs that they are dating,jimin and jin were so happy lil did they both have idea that taekook will end up together ,cause from past months they were so clingy with eachothers,and to say namjoon was shocked won't be an understatement because for him yoongi's prediction was on point, that taehyung will change jungkook and that's what happened, jungkook isn't same jungkook who he used to be..

Next day taehyung was all ready to meet his grandmother along with jungkook,but jungkook was into some work and taehyung was getting impatient..

Let's go kookie, we will be late, its Saturday visiting hour's will end soon...!(taehyung spoke whining...

Babe 5 minutes more,you know hobi Hyung flight got cancelled yesterday,so he will land today ,i have to reschedule some work...!(jungkook spoke still eyeing his laptop..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

After 10 minutes , they both were inside car on the way to hospital..

Baby will your granny accept me?,she won't ask you to wait for your mate right..?(jungkook questioned ..

My grandma loves me the most kookie,my happiness is in you,she will accept you for my happiness..!(taehyung spoke cheerfully..

Hope so love...!(jungkook mumbled..

(Inside eunji's room)..

Hey grandma...!(taehyung said carresing his grandmother's hair,who was laying on bed with closed eyes..

B ear, "cough" you "cough" came...!(eunji said ..

Yes grandma i am here, and look whom i bring with myself,i bought my happiness with me,i bought my love, my life,my kookie with me...!(taehyung spoke pointing his finger on jungkook ,who was still standing at doorside carrying some fruits and a flower bouquet..

Hello grandma,i am Jeon Jungkook,22 year's old ,an alpha..!(jungkook greeted eunji with smile..

Omo my, b e "cough" bear, bring an hand "cough" some Aplha with him,my bear finaly "cough" decided to let someone enter inside his heart"cough"..!(eunji replied smiling patting jungkook's back Lovingly..

Yes grandma he is the one,i wanna spent my whole life with him...!(taehyung spoke holding jungkook's hand tightly..

Bear,i "cough" wanna talk to your "cough" alpha alone, wait "cough" outside okay...!(eunji said weakly..

Taehyung while smiling nod his head and went out,eunji by hand gesture asked jungkook to sit close to her,which he did,eunji than ask jungkook to pass her those tablet ,which will stop her coughing for sometime..

Jeon Jungkook, so not just an Alpha ,a rare red moon Alpha aren't you...?!(eunji asked

Umm yes grandma,but how do u know.?(Jungkook asked being confused..

Dear,i know everything , I have seen this world more than you,i know you are the one for taehyung,your eye's speak your true identity,like my bear eye's speak his, you two are made for eachothers,A rare red moon Alpha and A rare blue moon Omega,a match made in heaven by moongoddes,You didn't found your mate yet right...?(eunji asked and jungkook nod his head in negative..

Because your mate is still 20,my bear is still 20 jungkook,he is your true and destined mate..!(eunji spoke ....

Jungkook was, happy , shocked and overwhelmed at same time..

Are you serious grandma..?(jungkook asked happily ...

Haha ,person laying on death bed never lie, you two are made for eachother,just wait till taehyung turned 20,you will see your self...!(eunji spoke smiling ..

Don't say like this granny i believe you,and you aren't dieing you will see me marrying your grandson,then your great grandson or daughters...!(jungkook spoke holding eunji's hand..

My bear is so lucky to have you, and promise me one thing jungkook , you will never leave my bear,you will be by his side always,you and me both know,i am few days guest in this world,i will be dieing soon,my bear will be left alone, please be by his side he will be ,br oke n, wi th ou t ,m e...!(eunji spoke crying at last..

Don't cry grandma,i promised to be by his side ,i won't leave him, cause i too will die without him,you can trust me...!(Jungkook said confidently, but who knows what future hold for us,, RIGHT??

I am depending on your Promise..!(eunji's said,they both than casually started to talk , suddenly they heard someone coughing behind them..

Ehem ehemm, not fair my grandma and my lover, both forgot about my prescene not fair..!(taehyung spoke pouting ..

Come here you drama queen...!(eunji opened her arm's for both taehyung and Jungkook..

And taehyung and Jungkook without wasting anytime time, returned the hug to eunji...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

(On the other hand)...

Are you sure about it hobi...?(yoongi asked to hobi, whom he just picked up  from airport..

It's 99% confirm,i just want to assure myself before disclosing anything infront of kook,and it will take 1 month until i get proof in my hands,...!(hobi said rubbing his forehead...

He will be heartbroken and disheartened..!!(jimin said with sigh..

Not only him Namjoon will too..!(yoongi added..

We have to hide from both of them, Don't utter anything infront of them, please behave normally..!(jimin said..

Yes jimin is right,not until she get discharge and return to S.Korea..!(hobi added..

To be continued.....

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)...

Hey Lovelies double update cause it's jinnie hyungie birthday, hope you like it, please vote and comment if you like it...

Finally Jhope in your area...

What do you think hobi is hiding?? any idea??

Love Saddy 💜