💜37💜

(Author's pov)

Taehyung and Jungkook both were extremely happy and why wouldn't they be, they are with eachother finally, there wolf were joyfull again and taekook were Home..

But there was someone else who was fuming in anger, broking everything into tiny pieces, searching for jungkook like a madman...

Go find him moron's,i need him infront of me in 20 minutes,after 2 hours it's his wedding ,go bloody find that piece of shit....!(Jehwan spoke angrily to his man, when one of his other minion came huffing to him and spoke..

S ir ,s ir Ha ra, hara is not inside the cottage,she is no-where to be found ,and Jisun is also under police....!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS HUH...?(Jehwan spoke grabbing his minion collar..

Sir someone took her sir i am sorry..!(man said in fear..

SORRY you are Sorry huh,what will i do of your sorry, bloody useless go find him and jungko...!(but before he speaks ahead ,he got interupted...

No need Jehwan we all are here....!(jungkook said , entering inside while holding taehyung's hand with his right hand and hara's hand with his left one,his hyungs following him from behind..

H ow..?(Jehwan stuttered..

Shocked are we huh?? You thought that you will win every time,you will hurt every one,you will kept committing crimes and will got away from that this easily,nahh Jehwan you are wrong so bloody wrong , cause moongoddes keep eye's on everyone ,she keep account of everyone's Sin's and once someone's sins go overboard she shows them there place..!(Jungkook spoke proudly kissing taehyung's forehead and his mother's hand..

H ow ,no no this can't be true , this can't be ,i can't lose now,i can't ....!(Jehwan mumbled like a maniac..

You already lost Jehwan, wanna know when was the first time u fucking lost, it's when u killed Doyung and tried to kill me and than after' that u kept losing, while feeding lies in my son's head, moulding him according to your will, making him hate me and omega's,you are Hypocrite Jehwan and a human without backbone...!(hara spoke while her eye's getting teared..

Hahahahaha , hahahahaha hahahahaha,u hahah u people think you will win just like that huh,if I can't win than i won't let anyone win....!(saying this Jehwan point his gun on taehyung's heart..

NO ,put that gun aside don't you dare hurt my taehyung...!(jungkook spoke hiding taehyung behind him..

I am losing anyway's ,why don't i lose making you lost your everything Jungkook,i will kill your lover ,i will kill this pathetic omega....!(saying this Jehwan fired his bullet pointing at taehyung, who was now standing infront of jungkook...

NO...!(jungkook shouted and suddenly everything went blank and slow-motion, everything was silent ,only loud heartbeat can be heard..

Jungkook while sweating ,eyed taehyung and found him perfectly fine , clutching to his arms while closing his eyes tightly,so he glanced  his drawing room ,just to find both Jina and Jehwan bathing in there own blood..

Ho w doe s thi s hap pen..?(jungkook questioned to others while hugging taehyung tightly..

Jehwan fired his bullet on taehyung,but jina come in between and took that bullet on her , but not before shooting Jehwan on his head....!(Hara spoke being blank, cause seeing Jehwan lifeless wasn't hurting her,but namjoon was crying while hugging his mother's dead body, murmuring lots and lots of sorry..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Now it's been 2 month since that incident took place but now everything was normal, taekook were so in love with eachother,Hara was happy after her reunion with family, Namjin still were living with jungkook cause he still and always be jungkook's big brother, yoonmin were as usual the sassy couple and Jhope is as always hope of sunshine for everyone..

Jeon Mansion was filled with joy, laughter, happiness and love, whole family was gathered together cause jungkook asked them to be presented there , because he was about to take a very special step in his life ,so he wanted his loved ones to be presented there..

Everyone were talking and laughing when suddenly light turned dim, and spotlight come on taehyung's face and also on jungkook's who was on his kneel holding a velvet box which consists beautiful ring in it....

Tae my love ,i know our first meeting was disaster,i was a huge asshole and jerk before i met you, unaware of kindness and empathy i behaved rudely with everyone,than suddenly you came in my life and everything changed ,you make me a better man taehyung, your smile,you lips, your face, your eye's everything is magical,but most beautiful feature of yours is your heart which is made of gold, make me fall for you,i am a beggar for your love,last thought of my night's , and first thought of my morning is you, you and just you,so Mr Kim Taehyung i am sure of spending my whole life with you,so Do you want to grow old with me,?Will you marry me...?(jungkook proposed to taehyung infront of his whole family and all this time taehyung was crying mess, finally jungkook proposed him, finally he will get marked ..

Ye s ,yes i will marry you...!(taehyung spoke sniffing while jungkook made him wear that ring crying happily..

ILOVEYOUSOOMUCH....(jungkook murmured on taehyung's lips..

ILOVEYOUSOOMUCH...!(taehyung replied with equal passion, before kissing jungkook..

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Hey Lovelies new update is here hope you guys liked it,do vote and comment please..

Only 2 chapter's are left and my 4th book will be complete 💜💜💜💜

Love Saddy 💜