💜5💜

(Author's pov)...

Why,why you have to be so rude Jungkook.?(namjoon questioned sadly,by the outcome of jungkook's behaviour..

Oh really i was rude,than what was he  doing showering petal from his mouth,he roasted me equally...!(jungkook replied plainly..

Except your fault jungkook, you are the one who started to behave rudely,he just gave back taste of your own medicine to you..!(yoongi replied..

I don't care, it's his loss, people die to work in "The Vintage" and he rejected our offer,well who cares, vintage doesn't need him,but he surely needs vintage..!(while saying this jungkook walked out of the door being unbothered,oh how wrong he was pretending to be unbothered,but taehyung word's surely pierced his heart, cause they were nothing but truth',but jungkook wasn't ready to accept the reality,cause his eyes are currently covered with hatred...

Someone please change him, please god bring our old kook back...!(namjoon spoke while sighing..

That dancer is the one,he will change him...!(yoongi murmured while yawning..

Why do you even say that,they both hate eachothers...?(namjoon questioned..

Wait and watch, time will tell you...!(saying this yoongi to walk out from there..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG WAIT...!(jimin shouted while running towards taehyung ,jin following jimin from behind..

What happened hyung ,why are you running like this??.(taehyung asked, seeing jimin huffing

Aish wait let me breath first, you walk so fast aish my legs...!(jimin spoke..

He doesn't walk fast, you walk slowly with your short leg..!(pregnant jin coming from behind spoke..

Yahh hyung, why you always have to talk about my legs..?(jimin questioned while pouting..

Cause they are the only ones who caught my attention everytime,so small and cute, whatever leave it, taehyung we r really sorry for Jungkook's behaviour,he is so dense,he isn't bad from heart, his first impression on people's are always bad...!(jin explained to taehyung..

No worries hyung, don't be sorry, I don't keep grudges in my heart,i already gave him a treatment,his word's doesn't affect me, cause he really is no-one to me..!(taehyung replied,,,, really taetae🤔🤔

Then why didn't you excepted our offer taehyung? Why you rejected it ,if his word's doesn't affect you?..(jin questioned..

That's right hyung he didn't affect me,but that doesn't mean i will join "The Vintage" , I don't wanna work here Hyung,cause I don't work there where is 0% value of my talent,i can let go of everything Hyung,but not my self-respect, hyung you have everything things with you, family, wealth, health and love,but i only have one thing, that is my Self-respect i wouldn't let it go on any cost...!(saying this taehyung left from there, leaving jimin and jin dumbfounded..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

2 day's later

(Taehyung home)...

Taebear...!(eunji called for taehyung who was working in kitchen..

Yes, grandma..?(taehyung asked..

Bear, there is no medicine left ,you told me to inform you ,..!(grandma Said..

Ye yes, grandma i will bring it, you just take rest,..!(saying this taehyung walked away from his grandma..

(Tae's pov)...

Why ,why me moongoddes,why are you so cruel with me,you snatched my parents, my brother,my happiness away from me already, now what else do you want my grandmother,take her away and do one thing more take me along with her, Don't be so harsh on me moon goddess, now from where i am supposed to bring grandmother's medicine, I don't have a single penny with me, show me some way please..

(Back to Author's pov)

Taehyung was in grief , thinking of some way to earn money,when suddenly he remembered a conversation from his childhood,which he did with his mother

(Bit from past)..

8 year old taehyung was sitting on his eomma's lap, talking to her..

Eomma where do you first meet appa?.(lil taetae asked with curiosity..

Umm,babybear your appa was really good dancer,he used to dance on roadside,from which he showcase his talents to other,he even earned some money from it..

So when one time he was dancing on roadside, his dance catched my attention,i was 16 at that time and your appa was 18..

I was so immersed in his dance that i lost track of my time,so when your appa after finishing his performance was packing his stuff to leave, found me gazing at him, so he came and talked to me, that's how i met him..!(eunha taehyung's mother told taehyung..

(Back to present)..

(Tae's pov)..

Why didn't i remember this before, yes Busking ,i will do Busking, that's how i will show my talent to other and will  earn money for grandma's treatment..

Like my father i will show other's, that I don't need anykind of nightclubs to dance,i will show everyone what omega's are capable of..

To be continued....

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)...

New chapter Lovelies , read ,votes and comments please....

Game is on from Taehyung's side baby😎😎..

And guys i want you people to choose,my next book from these two..if you want first book then purple heart in comments, nd if second one red heart' in comments, choice is YOURS....

1)... HUSTLERS [THE SQUAD]😎💜

{Story of 7 agent's working on a important mission ordered from government of Korea,7 people unknown from eachothers met and became a Squad,love Bloom's between them during mission,a ride full of love, misunderstandings and Goal..}TopJk bottomtae

2)... MAFIA I OWN👑♥️

{Story of a world renowned mafia boss and his sassy lover,they met in awful circumstances,but became eachothers life,a college going sassy boy got a mobboss wrapped around his lil finger..} TopJk bottomtae..

Love Saddy 💜