💜32💜

(Author's pov)

Taehyung life was always like this, happiness never stays long with him, his life was always painful,his life always made him cry,but now it's too much taehyung has lost everything ,his reason to smile,his reason to live, his reason to keep going, taehyung has lost his Grandmother...

Gra nny yo u ca n't do t his to me,n o gran ny yo u pro mise d me gran ny, you prom ised me tha t yo u w on't lea ve me al one, yo u prom ised to be m y sid e alw ays,Lia r you are a b ig lia r Gra nny,yo u all ar e b ig lia r,no w for who m wi ll i live n ow? Gran ny pl ease i b eg yo u gra nny d on't do thi s,c ome bac k to me, plea se d on't lea ve me PLE ASEEEEE...!(taehyung cried his heart'out..

Taehyung i know no word's can make your pain lessen or go, but still you have to be strong, strong for your Granny,she is in better place now taehyung,she is free from all her miseries,this disease was hurting her so much now all her pain vanished taehyung...!(Dr hyungsik consoled taehyung..

But taehyung kept crying,no-one can make his pain go, no-one can understand what he was going through ....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Now finally Eunji's body was back to her house after all the procedures ,it was her funeral day ,jin who called taehyung after knowing Everything got shocked when Dr Park received the phone and informed him about taehyung's loss,jin was sad hearing it but he informed other's about eunji's death and jungkook who was busy eyeing taehyung's picture on his phone started to cry loudly hearing it,cause he too was so close to Eunji...

(At cemetery)

Taehyung was standing like a statue infront of her Granny's coffin ,he wasn't crying,he wasn't reacting he was just standing there gazing at Eunji's face which was very peaceful..

Jungkook along with Jin, jimin, yoongi ,hoseok and Namjoon reached at cemetery to pay condolence to taehyung for his loss...

Jin and jimin went towards taehyung's seeing him standing like a emotionless person,they hugged him tightly crying on his shoulder ,but taehyung didn't gave any reaction to them, jungkook felt like some-one is stabbing his heart continuesly when he see taehyung's condition,so gathering all his courage he walked towards taehyung and put his hand on his shoulder..

Taehyung was busy in eyeing eunji's face, when a very familiar scent hit his nose, same wood and lavender fragrance,the scent once he love to smell,and same scent which disgust him now,he was in his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder and he understands whose hand it was cause his body instantly reacted to that touch..

DON'T TOUCH ME, DON'T YOU DARE...!(taehyung shouted earning everyone's attention..

T ae l isten ,i know u hat e me ,but i m here to pay you condolence....!(jungkook spoke biting his lips..

Who asked you to pay condolence to me did I asked you No right,so leave from here cause you aren't allowed in my granny's funeral leave from here, I don't wanna create any scene on my granny's funeral...

I know you hate m e...!(jungkook tried to speak but taehyung didn't let him..

Yes i Bloody Hate you,you disgust me jeon jungkook ,you are damn right...!(taehyung spoke sniffing and jungkook bite his lips in try to not breakdown infront of taehyung...

Hate me as much you want but please let me attend granny's funeral please....!(jungkook clapped his Hands infront of taehyung...

NO YOU AREN'T ALLOWED HERE LEAVE....!(taehyung spoke angrily gritting his teeth..

Please taehyung please it's a request let me be here....!(jungkook tried once again...

No means no can't you understand at once,If you won't leave from here in instant,i won't burry my granny i won't complete her funeral....!(taehyung spoke rudely making jungkook shocked and heartbroken at same time seeing taehyung's hatred towards him..

No don't do this ,i will leave,i will leave from here,I m sorry Granny please forgive me...!(jungkook spoke touching eunji's coffin tears leaving like a stream from his eyes....

But do you really think he left,no he didn't he hide himself behind a huge tree,he was present their all the time ,he saw each and every rituals,he saw eunji's resting in peace forever...

To be continued...

AUTHOR'S NOTE...

Hey Lovelies double update cause my sister from another mother asked me this is for you Priya38rajput and all my lovely reader's,enjoy do vote, and comments please..

what taehyung did was correct or not?

Love Saddy 💜