💜29💜

(Author's pov)..

JUNGKOOK..!(Jehwan yelled at kook angrily..

Don't yell at me Mr Jehwan cause now,u have lost the right to even talk to me, yelling is far away from that...!(jungkook said with disgust..

What happened to you Jungkook huh..?why are you behaving like this with your father..?(Jehwan asked with fake teary eyes,if it was old jungkook who was unaware of his father's deed would have hugged him,but now scenario is different..

What have you done huh, you are asking me what have you done,mr Jehwan asked me what is left to done by you..?(jungkook spoke sadly..

Wh at are you talking about..?(Jehwan asked being innocent..

Why do you tried to kill my mother..?(Jungkook asked making jina and Jehwan eye's go wide and forehead to turn sweaty...

W h ,a r, are u out of your mind..!(Jehwan again tried to fake his confidence,by fear is visible on his face..

Why do you kept me in dark, why did you make me hate my mother,why did you make me curse her, WHEN SHE WAS SUFFERING BECAUSE OF YOU...!(Jungkook shouted the last sentence pointing his finger at Jehwan..

Ju ng kook s on ,lis ten this is all, this is misunderstanding Son, some one is trying to break us apart, someone is creating rift between us..!(Jehwan tried to play victim card..

Oh really Jehwan than what is this..?(jungkook said turning on the recording..

After listening to the recording Jina started to tremble in fear,and Jehwan was in shock..

From age of 2 year until now,i blindly supported you ,i believed Every lie you feed inside my mind, because of you i started to hate my mom,But you kept me in dark ,you hide from me that you are a Bloody murderer who killed uncle Doyung and you even tried to kill your own wife , your son's mother,y ou you ma ke me h ate a i nnocent hu man,you ma ke me cu rse my mo ther who already wa s f ighti ng f or h er life...!(saying this jungkook started to cry loudly..

While jungkook was crying nd his hyungs were consoling him, Jehwan quickly messaged his minions to search for hara,cause until now he understood that hara was still alive cause jungkook was constantly saying "tried to kill my mother" , and look like luck was on his side, cause jungkook informed his hyungs to bring Hara with them to her Mansion cause she was real owner of jeon mansion,but Jehwan's minions who were searching for hara found her sleeping backside of Namjoon's car , caught her and took her away from there..

Well son now as you know my real face,as you know how cruel i am,why don't i tell you myself how Cunning actually jeon Jehwan is..!(Jehwan said with his usual smirk making jungkook ears perked..

You are right I killed Kim Doyung , you are right i even killed her, oops i even tried to kill hara cause according to you she is still alive , isn't she..?(Jehwan asked raising his eyebrows smiling evil'ly..

H ow do you know,? hyung where is mum? hyungs where is mum tell me..?(jungkook asked being panicked..

She is sleeping outside in my car kook..!(namjoon spoke but Jehwan started to laugh like maniac ..

Re (haha) really she is (hahah) sleeping outside in car(hahahah), than my dear step son why don't you bring her Inside,i would also like to meet my beloved wife..!(Jehwan said smirking..

Just when those word's left Jehwan mouth yoongi ranned out to search for hara, but didn't found her,so he came back running to Jungkook and Said..

Sh e , is n't the re,sh e is she is G one..!(while huffing yoongi said..

Jungkook after listening to what yoongi spoke, became utterly angry,his ears and eyes turned red in anger,he marched towards Jehwan grabbing him from his collar and spoke bitterly..

WHERE IS MY MOTHER YOU BASTARD, TELL ME WHERE IS SHE..??

Jehwan while scoffing jungkook's hands from his collar, Spoke wickedly..

Calm down son calm down,it will be good for you and Your Mother too..!

Where is she tell me,why are you doing this, let her go , don't do anything to her please,i need mother's love ,i need her back in my life...!(Jungkook spoke loosing himself..

Oh really you needs mother's love, so for her you can let go of anything right..?(Jehwan asked to Jungkook..

Yes I will let go of anything ,just say please what do you want from me..?(jungkook asked sadly..

Okay if you had made the choice,than marry Yuna

And

"LET GO THAT FLITHY OMEGA TAEHYUNG"..

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)..

Hey Lovelies new update is here, please read,vote and comments 🙏🙏💜💜..

What Will Jungkook Do Now????

Love Saddy 💜..