💜22💜

(Author's pov)

After clearing their misunderstandings, taehyung and Jungkook were inside taehyung's house, sitting on couch..

Koo ..!(taehyung spoke , putting his head on crook of jungkook's neck and hugging hus waist tightly....

Yes my Baby,what happened..?(jungkook asked calmly..

You will never leave me right? What ever happen you will stay by my side right..?(taehyung asked in slow voice , putting his head down..

Look at me bub,why are you asking this type of questions love? Are you still having doubt on me..?(Jungkook asked lifting taehyung's chin up with his finger..

No no it's not like that koo, but i m scared ,i m scared to loose you, something is not right,my instincts are warning me,i will go insane if you leave me...!(taehyung spoke while few teardrop left from his eyes..

Hey hey love , stop crying i can't see tears in your eyes,and what are you saying like this hmm? everything is fine,see i am with you,and i will always be with you...!(jungkook said with determination kissing taehyung's forehead..

Y you p promise...!(taehyung said cutely showing his pinky finger,asking jungkook to seal the promise sniffing..

I promise my love i promise...!(jungkook coo at taehyung's cuteness, while locking his pinky finger with taehyung's....but......Promises are meant to be broken.....right???

Now i will seal our promise in my style...!(saying this jungkook smashed his lips on taehyung's soft one's..

Taehyung got startled by sudden attack of kiss,but managed to kiss back..

Jungkook poured all his love in that kiss,and taehyung replied with Same passion,he kissed taehyung like there is no tomorrow, sucking on his lips , biting on it but not so harshly, after devouring his lips for 2 minutes,he swipe his tounge on taehyung's lips asking for entrance, which tae gladly granted,kook roamed his tounge all over inside taehyung's mouth not leaving any corner, after 10 minutes make out session he finally stopped ,cause oxygen is needed duhh..

Fuck I Love You so much...!(jungkook said resting his forehead on taehyung's..

I love you so much tooo...!(taehyung replied shyly..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Umm my baby ,i think i should leave it's already 1:25 a.m and you should also sleep..!(jungkook spoke while roaming his fingers on taehyung's fluffy hairs who was hugging him like a koala on couch..

No don't go stay,i don't wanna be alone today...!(taehyung spoke pouting..

Your wish is my command you are my world, if you don't want me to go ,i won't go..!(jungkook spoke pecking taehyung's already swollen lips..

Yay thank you so much koo..!(taehyung said excitedly , pecking jungkook's cheek in return..

Not fair love,why kissing on my cheeks, why not here...?(jungkook said pointing at his lips

Are you lips monster or what koo? You already kissed me for 20 minutes,you even bite my lips like a bug and you still want more..?(taehyung said teasingly

You don't know me babe,if it's your lips i can kiss it all my life..!(jungkook spoke cheesily..

Are you the same Jeon Jungkook,whom i met 8 months ago..? I don't think so, that jungkook was so rude with me, but see this koo ,he is a goner for me,tell me truthfully are you his replica or what..?(taehyung spoke arching his brows in teaseful manner..

Yaaa baby don't tease me,i was a big coconut head back than,and saying is see future not past, and my future is you Kim Taehyung..!(jungkook spoke proudly...

Omo my koo is so sweet..!(taehyung said pinching jungkook's cheek..

B aaaaaabyyyy stop it,and look whose talking you yourself was so rude with me,you roasted me really badly..!(jungkook replied..

It's not being rude, it's known as giving a person answers in their own language,you need to grow up to be savage like me...!(taehyung spoke teasingly patting jungkook's back and then running away..

Youuuu come here...!(jungkook spoke running after taehyung,just to catch him from his waist and swirl him around, earning most beautiful music from taehyung which was his giggles..

They were so happy cause they are with eachother, they were enjoying there time reason they are together,, they are safest when they are together ,they are definition of Love cause they are "TAEKOOK"💜..

To be continued...

AUTHOR'S NOTE...

Hey Lovelies new update ,do read it,and please vote and comment too💜

I especially wrote this fluffy chapter for IamAchuttiya, that gurl love fluff so much,so hon enjoy this is for you,cause angst gonna start soon..

Love Saddy 💜...