💜8💜

Pic credit to rightful owner..

(Author's pov)..

Taehyung was in Shock,he was standing outside his house like a statue,he was in deep thinking about why there are these expensive car's parked infront of his house,but coming out from his daze, he decided to find that out,so he entered inside...

What's going on here grandma..?(taehyung asked to his grandma, when he saw 5-6 man's wearing decent suits were sitting around his grandmother,nd he was disgusted to see his ex Boss also sitting there...

Taebear,they all were asking for you..!(eunji replied to taehyung..

Why,why are you guys here, especially you?..(taehyung asked pointing his finger at his ex Boss..

Ehehehe,ummm taehyung,u know, actually i was here to appoint you back as a dancer in my club...!(ex-boss answered tae..

Oh really,nd what makes you think that i will join that hell again, no tell me how come this thought even come into your mind...?(taehyung asked arching his brows..

Umm taehyung, please spit out your anger,i am sorry for behaving rude towards you,just join us back...!(ex-boss said,but before taehyung answer him,other club owner interupted them...

No why will he join your club back,when u are the one who fired him, Taehyungshi please join our club, please grace us with your presence ,we need you...!(club boss said..

Wait a minute,last time i remembered when i come for an audition in your club,you brutualy disrespected me saying your club doesn't need omega dancer's like me,what makes you change your mind now...?(taehyung asked smirking...

Umm taehyungshii, that...!(club-owner got embarrassed and wasn't able to answer taehyung...

I will tell you why, because back then i was just a mere omega and good for nothing dancer in you people eye's, you guys never leave a single chance to degrade me,badmouthing about me, this was nothing you guys even tried to make me apologise to those who tried to sexualy assault me, saying that it was my fault because i was an omega and too beautiful to resist,but now you guys know people's are recognising me and my talent so you want me,but now dynamics have changed,not me but now you guys need me desperately, but my answer will be a big NO, please go back before i stoop low just like you people's please leave...!(taehyung said turning his back...

Hearing taehyung's answer , they all went out, feeling guilty about there behaviour towards taehyung..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

("The Vintage")..

Jungkook we have to hire him , before other's do, over night he have become a internet sensation, every club are dieing to have him as there lead dancer,and god forbid if he join other club,it will bring a huge loss to "The Vintage" ,try to understand my point....!(yoongi said showing taehyung's dance video to Jungkook, which have crossed over 50 million views..

Hmmmm intresting,he is not like other's impressive,so let's go and talk to Kim Taehyung,and make him officially a part of "The Vintage"...!(jungkook replied smirking...

Do you think he will accept our offer,i mean remembering your rude behaviour towards him back then, I don't think he will join us...!(namjoon express his view too...

Ohh common hyung, we are taking about "The Vintage", he definitely will join us...!(jungkook said proudly...

See him so full of himself, taking about the same "Vintage" which taehyung already have rejected...!(yoongi scoffed, which go unheard by jungkook..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Taehyung was massaging his grandmother's hair, they both were enjoying eachothers peaceful company...

My babybear is now a superstar,look everyone want him to join them, grandma is so so proud of you tae...!(,eunji said getting emotional..

Ahh grandma, it's all because of your blessing,i m nothing without your support...!(taehyung replied hugging his grandmother from behind...

Currently everything was peaceful in taehyung's life,"CURRENTLY"😐😐😐

Taehyung was washing his hand after massaging his grandmother's hair,when someone knocked on his door...

Who came at this time??🤔🤔(taehyung thought..

COMING, COMING, stop knocking...!(taehyung said loudly,and went to open the door,and when he opened he was shocked seeing the one who come at his door..

"You" what are you doing here...?(taehyung asked angrily seeing Jeon jungkook standing there proudly...

Can we come inside taehyung....!(yoongi said politely...

Hmmmmm...!(while humming taehyung went inside leaving the door open for them to enter...

To be continued..

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)...

Hey Lovelies double update on demand of my beautiful friend Riyaadhikari123...do read,vote and comment please 🙏...

What do you think will taehyung accept jungkook's offer or not??...

Love Saddy 💜