💜6💜

(Author's pov)...

Grandma,i am going out for some work,i already have prepared vegetables soup for you,have it and sleep,i will be late coming back,nd i will bring your medicines returning home okay...!(taehyung spoke carresing his grandmother's hair ..

Okay bear, take care of yourself, don't be very late..!(eunji replied to tae..

Yes grandma, Iloveyousoomuch take care...!(tae spoke kissing his grandmother's cheek..

Grandma love's you too...!(eunji replied kissing tae's forehead..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Taehyung after walking for 20 minutes continuously, reached infront of famous mall in Seoul,there were lots of people , some were chatting,some were eating..

(Tae's pov)...

That's it tae,you have to do it, for you grandmother, for your self respect, don't be bother with people around you,just concentrate,close your eyes, think about your parents,and dance.. Dance like no-one is watching you...

(Back to Author's pov)...

Taehyung taking a big sigh,turned on the little speaker which he always carry with himself,it consists taehyung's favourite songs, taking out his beanie from his head, he put that on ground where he was about to dance..

He closed his eyes forgetting everyone around him, he started to move slowly,at first people around him didn't pay any attention to him, but gradually people started to watch him dance, and taehyung dance like he was dancing for last time,he was pouring his heart out on song name"Spring Day"..

People started to gathered around him, cheering for him, hooting chanting and clapping..

Taehyung at last beat of the song ,took a spin on his one leg nd ended the dance while falling on ground gracefully..

People clapped for him loudly,some came front nd put some money inside taehyung's beanie, watching other's everyone started to do that..

After his performance ,taehyung was sitting on stairs of some shop counting his money...

Thanks moongoddes,2000 won in one day,this is not a bad idea,i should dance here more, thanks appa thanks eomma..!(taehyung spoked happily eyeing at sky..but taehyung didn't know that his life is going to change from tomorrow,those so called nightclubs will beg him to join there clubs,there will be uncountable offer's for taehyung that he is going to be confused which to join.....(will see later how😜😜)

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

It was 11:30 at night,when taehyung decided to head back towards his home,but before he went towards medical to buy his grandmother's medicine,and he also buyed some cup noodles for himself..

When taehyung reached home ,his grandmother was already asleep,so he decided not to disturb her, while switching off the light,he covered eunji with duvet,and went towards his room to sleep..

(JEON'S MANSION)..

Kook, what's wrong with you,why don't you except Mr yongs offer her daughter is beautiful and is classy too,and most of all she isn't an omega

Kook, what's wrong with you,why don't you except Mr yongs offer her daughter is beautiful and is classy too,and most of all she isn't an omega..!(, jungkook's dad jaehyun asked..

Dad i respect your decision,but don't force me in something which my heart doesn't allow,nd dad i m just 22 how come you want me to get married this early...!(jungkook spoke getting irked by his father's behaviour..

Son i want your best,i don't want you to get trapped with any omega,yuna is a human , jungkook she is beautiful , she is our class,she can provide you children's too,what else do you want,nd i am not asking you to get married already,but i want you to get engaged with her,meet her for once jungkook...!(jaehyun said to jungkook..

Dad,you don't want me get stucked with an omega,but don't forget your second wife is an omega too and what if my mate is also an omega huh?...!(jungkook spoked angrily..

My case' was different jungkook,minjo was also my childhood friend,she needed me that's why i got married to her,but if your mate is an omega,you will "REJECT" him or her....!(jaehyun spoke making jungkook shocked..

Y you c can't decide that dad, I won't reject my mate, until i got a solid reason to hate him or her...!(jungkook replied back..

He or she will be an omega, isn't this a solid reason for you...!(jaehyun spoke loudly..

Dad i am getting sick of talking to you regard same matter, enough i am going out nd won't come home tonight...!(saying this jungkook left away from his mansion getting annoyed..

Jungkook was about to sit inside his car,but taehyung's dialogue started to play inside his mind...

("People who can't see other's happy, doesn't live happily too")...

NO NO NO NO,i am happy ,i am happy ,i am not bad i want other to be happy too,i am not heartless ..!(jungkook shouted slamming his hand on car Bonet...

To be continued...

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)....

Hey Lovelies second update on demand of biyac235, hope you guys enjoy your time reading it and if you did then please vote, comments and read..

How do you think will taehyung life change, what's going to be the reason behind that? Any guesses 🤔🤔🤔..

So guys its "MAFIA I OWN 👑♥️" my next book,are you guys excited will post,covers and characters soon💜💜

Love Saddy 💜