1

"They are freaks, we need to hand them over to the scientist." A female yelled, and a male refused her request each time. The yelling could be heard from upstairs by two siblings. 

"Baba, why are Kathie and Papa yelling?" Y/n asked her brother who is holding her. He smiles at his little sister and kissed her head.

"They are yelling about nothing. Don't worry..." He looked at the door and got a gut feeling to pack. "Stay here, I am still going to be in the room but I am gonna do something." He informed his sister, and she nodded. 

He let go of his sister and walked to the closet and grabbed their school bags. He dumbed the school items out and went to the drawers and started to pack their clothes. He finished packing their clothes, and he looked at his sister who is staring at her hands without knowing. 

The yelling kept going until they both heard their father yell. 

"KIDS GET OUT!" Mike grabbed his sister's hand, and her cane along with their bags, and put one on Y/n. 

"Baba..." She started to cry, but he stayed focused. Mike opened the window to go through first and helped Y/n out. A gunshot went off and both jumped from the sound. "Papa..." Y/n whimpered out but Mike hugged her. 

"Y/n, we have to go. If we don't she will kill us both. Papa wants us to live."

"o-okay." 

Mike looked from the roof, it was dark so not much was seen. He started to move and drag Y/n along. 

"WHERE ARE YOU BRATS!" The women yell from the room they have escaped from. Mike then moves y/n and himself out of view as she pops her head out. "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU BOTH." She went back in, and Y/n mumbled to Mike.

"Baba, the woods."

He was a bit confused then remembered. "Right, he can save us." Mike looked down, two stories high, but he has done this before. He walked to the edge where a tree is and helped Y/n first onto the tree. 

"I'll find those brats and they are yours." The crazy woman caught Mike's attention as she gets in the car and drives off. 

Mike climbed onto the tree and helped Y/n down along the way. They got to the ground and started to get away from the house. Mike got Y/n hidden in the entrance of the woods. 

"Stay here, I am gonna get two apples for us. Okay?"

"Okay, Baba." She smiled and he placed his bag down and gave her back her cane. 

"Here so you can see. If you hear her, stay quiet." He ran back to the house and saw his dad's body. He held back his tears and screams and went to the kitchen and got two apples. He started to walk back and went over to his dad. "Sorry, papa..." Mike bent down and grabbed his dad's watch. "Y/n and I love you, papa. Please rest well." Mike ran out of the house and was halfway gone two cars came. The headlights were on him, but he kept running. 

He could hear the cars stop, but that didn't stop him. He got over to Y/n and put his bag on and grabbed his sister's hand and they both started to run. 

"GET THOSE BRATS" The crazy woman yelled. 

A few people were heard as they ran through the woods. They both started to get hit by branches and grass. Mike noticed that Y/n was out of breath but she kept going because of him.

"Just a little longer. Hold on." He looked forward and in the distance, the gunshots were heard. Both of them were crying, but that didn't stop him from getting them both out.

"Baba..."

"A little longer." Then he saw in the distance a paper. "I see a paper! We are here." He smiled and ran to the paper. He stopped and held his sister. 

"W-we are here?" She asked and he hummed to her.

"So you both stop." A man's voice startled them both and Mike looked to see a man with a gun pointed at them. "Now be nice and come with me."

"SLENDERMAN!" Mike and Y/n yelled out.

The man laughed at the kid's antics, but a tentacle was through him. Mike closed his eyes scared, and Y/n held onto Mike.

'Now, now children. You are safe.'

The voice was soothing, and Mike opened his eyes to look up at the tall man.

'Now why are you both here?' He was confused why they called him. 

"W-we ran from the crazy women," Y/n muttered out and Mike sighed. 

"That woman killed our Papa. But we ran here for you." Mike had added to the story.

'You are here for me? Why?'

"It is best if we explain somewhere safe. Away from them." Mike looked out in the direction they came from.

'Well then, shall we go.' He held his hand out and Mike took his hand. They disappeared from sight and appeared in a living room. 

"Wow...this is amazing." Mike looked around and Y/n was confused. 

"What looks amazing Baba?"

"Oh umm, we aren't in the forest anymore Y/n. Slenderman has taken us to his home. Would you like me to explain what it looks like?"

"No that would be fine." 

'Mind explaining her situation.'

"She is blind." Mike moved Y/n's hair and kissed her on the head. 

'I see. I am sorry to hear. Now explain why you called me? And why?'

"Our vision saw. That is the only way she can see is by the visions. I do plan on doing something to help her in the future."

'You both can see the future?'

"Yes but no. At first, it was mostly about you. It was mostly leading us to the woods. So we wrote them down. Well, Baba did." Y/n explained to Slenderman who hummed at the response.

'Maybe you both can help me find people who can work alongside us, where they don't have to feel too different.'

"We can do is a payment for you rescuing us." Mike smiled at the faceless man. 

'For now, you both can stay here until we figure out what we can do.'

"Thank you, Slenderman." Y/n smiled.