15

2 days passed by, and the two couldn't figure it out that much. They only knew of the areas that the enemies disappear from but not too.

"This is stupid!" Mike threw books onto the floor which startled his mom.

"Mike calm down."

"Calm down! Calm down!! Mama they have my sister! Your daughter!"

"I know!" She let her tears fall, "I know... I regret leaving you two behind everyday. I sometimes try and focus on seeing what could happen or what has happened..." she looked at the bored as the idea hit her.

"Mama?" He saw that look in her eye and she looked back at him.

"Who was the last to see her?"

"What?"

"Who was the last one to see your sister"

"Hoodie."

"Get him."

"What?"

"I said bring me hoodie, the one that your sister loves."

"Wait, what?" He was more confused, but his mom shooed him away as she looked back at the bored.

Mike kept that on mind as he went to get hoodie. He brought him back to the room, and it hit him.

"Mom are you sure she does?"

"Not now but in the future."

"I do not accept that."

"Hon, not now. Maybe later ok. Hoodie come here."

"What are you gonna do?" He walked over to Lacey.

"See the future." She placed her hand on his shoulder, and he just let's it happen.

Her eyes went white.

...

The room was damp, cold. She could feel the cold floor beneath her feet.
Then a solider came up and open the doors and opened them. Then it went in reverse.
It went by fast backwards until she could find a sign or a location that can give it away.
'Marcin Park' (made it up)
The sea smell made Lacey fall out if her trance frightened.

...

She gasped letting Hoodie go, and Mike caught her before she fell hitting the ground.

"Mama, you okay?" He got her to a chair and she nodded after resting for a few moments.

"Yes, I am alright... she is in Marcin Park or as least underground. It was hard to see. She couldn't see much since she just got her eyes cleared before you both got time to get brain serg done to help her see completely without cocomplications."

"Yea but it would need to be cleared again if she it there for much longer. They said she had to wear a cover so the light doesn't effect her sight to much."

"Well she is only seeing blurs but quite a lot she can see semi-clearly."

"If you need help, me and masky can help." Hoodie offered to the mother and son who nodded to his offer.

"That would be great full. Thank you." Mike smiled at the two killers who got to work right away.