9

Hoodie was hit in the head again to make sure he is out but bleeding. He pulled his gun out and shot one of them before they both disappear with Y/n.

Masky and Mike run into the alleyway after hearing the gun shot to see Hoodie on the ground.

"Hoodie!?" Masky ran over to him and Mike was behind him.

They both got him to sit up and he was no seeing clearly at all.

"Where is my sister?"

"Z-zalgo..." was all Hoodie said and Mike got up and punched the other wall behind them.

"Shit!!"

"Hey. Calm down." Masky was still in front of Hoodie just to keep him steady.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN!?" THEU GOT MY BLIND SISTER.  HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM DOWN!"

"Well if we knew she was blind then maybe it would have been better."

"No, because all we know someone could listen. They barley started the operation, she still can't see!" Mike yells, and Hoodie tapped on the ground getting the two's attention. He lifts his finger and points to one eye. Then he nudges up to make it seem like something else.

Both looked up to see someone but they disappear but a letter falls down. It landed a bit away from the boys but Mike walked over to the note and picked it up. He opened the letter and read it to himself before walking over to read it to the other two.

"Zalgo has her. The only way to save her is by...bringing my mother to him. Damn it."

"Well where is your mother?" Masky asked confused at the boy's reaction.

"My mama and papa divorced when Y/n was young. She doesn't know that, but when Papa remarried for the sake of y/n and I, he married a irritating women named Kathie. My mama vanished without a sight. Like she was scared. Why does Zalgo want my mama?"

Mike walked away from the two, as Masky patches up Hoodie the best he can.

"Well Hoodie needs to see a doctor before we go looking for your mother." Masky gets up and helps Hoodie up by letting lean on his shoulder.

"I know. I'll meet you at the safe house. You can find a doctor at a local hospital." Mike walked off and Masky grumbles a bit but he takes Hoodie to the hospital.