19

The two make it back to the main hall for Hoodie to see Masky and Mike held against the wall with vines, as Lacey bleeds on the floor.

"Hoodie?" Y/n whispered.

"Seems you two came back at the right time." Zalgo's voice startled them both, "come... Let's get the whole family together plus 2." He laughed as the vines forced the two into the room. "Since the whole family is here, I guess I have to wait for a vision from one of the three."

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" they all could hear the man that was stuck in the room yelling in anger. Then a mermer could be heard that echoed throughout the room.

"call the one that is as tall as the trees."

"call the one white as snow."

"Slenderman. Slenderman. Slenderman. WE CALL FOR YOU." Both Mike and Y/n  yelled as their voices echo the whole room. Slenderman appeared and Zalgo growled in anger. 

'Well, Well Zalgo I see you have harmed my people once again. Even the seers.'

"I am just having some fun. Now, why have you interrupted my fun."

'Well, let's make a deal.'

"What kind of deal, Slenderman?"

'I get my people, all six of them. No more injuries. Peace for once, Zalgo.'

"And what do I get out of it? It is only fair if I get something"

'What do you want, Zalgo? Land? People to torture? What is it?'

"A night out with you."

'No.'

The silence was too much to bear, and Zalgo shifted a bit after the answer came out of Slenderman with no hesitation. Y/n could hear hoodie snicker very quietly, but no one said a word.