24

3 months later

Y/n and Mike were outside their house playing with Sally and BEN. Hoodie and Masky were nearby watching them play Tag.  They all kept running in and out of the woods, at least not going far inside the forest. That was until Sally ran further into the forest. It was quite fine since it was the forest for Slenderman. 

Y/n chanced after Sally as Y/n was it for their game. Hoodie noticed and followed the two just in case. 

"Come here, Sally." Y/n giggled as she tried to get Sally, who was laughing. Hoodie walked far behind the two, but they weren't so far ahead. That was until Sally screamed, Hoodie ran towards where the girls went. 

It was an open field, and someone held Y/n with a knife to her neck. But Y/n did not fear him. Hoodie, on the other hand, pulled his gun out, pointing at the man. Sally got up, running to Hoodie scared. 

"Let her go." Hoodie order, but the man refused. "Sally, go back to the others, I got this." He hears Sally runs off back to the others.

"Why should I?" His voice sounded like a radio as he spoke. "Come on, Hoodie, tell me why?"

"You know me, so tell me your name." 

"You don't deserve to hear it." The man held the knife closer to Y/n's neck, but she didn't fear him.

"That is enough, you two. Skully, would you mind letting me go." Y/n spoke kindly to Skully, as he was quite startled at how she knew his name.

"Is that true, Y/n?" Hoodie questioned as he lowered his gun. 

"Very much, Hoodie, your friend Skully, known as Jay."

"How do you know?"

"I am a sear, I see the future or bits and pieces that are of the people that are going to join the side of Slenderman or Zalgo." Y/n moved the knife away from her neck, but he moved it right back, which startled Y/n. 

"Not so fast, 'Sear', since you know so much. Why did you say Hoodie was my friend?"

"Don't you remember him, Skully? Don't you remember Brian and Tim? Your friends?"

 "I have no friends."

"Jay, stop." Hoodie pointed the gun back at Skully, but also Y/n.

"Brian, don't shoot!!" Y/n held her hand out, trying to stop this from escalating more. 

'Children, that is enough.' Slenderman appeared and grabbed Y/n and Skully, holding them into the air. 

"YOU FUCKING MONSTER!!!" Skully stabbed the tentacle that holds onto him. Soon Mike appeared and sees everything that was happening. Skully fell to the ground as Slenderman held onto Y/n keeping her away from danger. 

'That is quite enough.' Slenderman started to use his power which made Skully start to cough up, falling more to the ground till he was knocked out. 'I'll be taking him somewhere in the mansion, in a random room.'

"Alright, Sir," Hoodie spoke. 

"Hold on, if you take him with you then it would complicate things more. My family and I would watch Jay. If he goes to you, then everything would fail, he would kill someone or harm someone in the end." 

'If you wish so, then he shall be with you until otherwise.'

Slenderman disappeared leaving the four behind. The three look at Skully as he lay on the ground unconscious. Mike went over first and tried to pick him up but failed, so Hoodie offered to help and the two carried Skully out of the woods with Y/n following not too far behind. 

They arrive at the house, both the children were with Y/n's and MIke's parents a bit startled that someone tried to kill Y/n. If it was them, they would have killed the person in a heartbeat, but when Y/n or Mike are held at that point they can't attack without harm or nearly kill either of them. Sally ran first when she saw them return, she hugged Y/n with tears in her eyes. 

"It is okay Sally, I am okay." 

"But you were about to be killed, again!!"

"Sally, you know me and Mike can handle it. As much we associate ourselves with killers, we know we have to protect each other, even if we have to kill them." Y/n picked Sally up as she continued to follow the two both of who were carrying Skully. 

"So who is this?" Ray asked a bit curious about who the boy was.

"His name is Skully, but his human name is Jay. He was one of the Marble Hornet people." Y/n responded as the two boys put Skully on the couch. 

"So what do we do with him?" Sally asked with curiosity in her.

"We get to help him." Mike responded and Sally smiled. BEN grabbed onto Y/n's arm, wanting to know more, but didn't say anything.

"Then why did he want to kill bug sister Y/n?" BEN asked, and all the adults look at Y/n and Hoodie, the only two that fully knew more than they did.