16

"Mama you ready?" Mike asked as she holds a book close to her.

"Of course. Slenderman will escort us there and help when needed, Masky and Hoodie on the other hand will help you find your sister."

'Let's get going before it is to late.'

...

Y/n cuddles into Hoodie's hood for warmth. His mask was in the pocket as to hold a reminder.

'Please come and save me... Kathie will hurt me when she gets here...'

For the past 3 days of waiting they informed her that Kathie was arriving today around noon. She was to meet her upon arrival.

"Let's go Y/n, mom is waiting." The fake Mike opened her door and Ray on the other hand grumbled. "You are coming to old man."

"Why should I? You took me away from my kids."

"Because I assumed you would like to help Y/n walk."

Y/n made it too the door and heard the other door open and heard footsteps. She turned to face him but couldn't see a thing.

"Hey it's me Ray, I am gonna hold your hand okay?"

"Okay?" She was confused but he help her as they walked to the grand hall.

"Kathie?" Ray spoke holding Y/n behind him.

"Ray, Y/n..."

"Bitch." Y/n grumbled out and Ray snicker a bit but held it. Then it clicked to him what was going on and who she was.

"You stay the fuck away from my daughter..."

She blinked at the statement that Ray said. 'My daughter..'

"Papa?" She held onto his hand even more knowing them man in front of her. She let a fee tears down.

"Shh, I got you." He whispered to her gently to calm her, but she was scared none the less. "What do you want with my daughter?" He was determined to know what is going on.

"What a nice reunion." Zalgo smirked, and he looked at Christian.

"Y/n he isn't our dad, he died remember. He is pretending to be one."

"All you tell are lies Christian. Zalgo you made a huge mistake which will cost you this place." Y/n spoke up moving to the side of her dad.

"I see you are smart, but you are in my hands now little girl." He snickers evenly. "Take them and tie them up."

Christian and Kathie surround the two but Y/n listens as they get close. Y/n was fully aware that they checked her before she was in her cell but she had a few tricks.

Kathie was the first one close and Ray pulled Y/n into his arms.

"Give me my daughter Ray." She snickers and Y/n holds onto her dad.

"She isn't your daughter, she is mine. I am not letting you take my children away again."

"They ran last time, they were to stupid to realize that you were knocked out cold."

"Well I am here now and I will not let you hurt her."

"What about your son?"

"Mike can take care if himself, he raised me when we were all alone." Y/n spoke up and the heard Christian from the right and moved forwards to advert the attack which made Ray move with her. "Don't you dare touch papa."

"Enough!" Zalgo yells and makes a Vine grab the two. "You will be my bate, both of you will."

A few hours pass and both Y/n and Ray are tied up near the ceiling tied together.

A loud ring could be heard and Y/n listened to it. No one could even comprehend what was about to happen but Y/n screamed so loud that it echoed.

Memory

Mike was rocking in a chair with Y/n in his lap. He was humming a sing to her until she asked something.

"Mikey?"

"Yes Y/n?"

"If I got kidnapped, how would you find me?"

"Well if I found the location I make a big noise so you know."

"But what if you don't?"

"Then scream for me. Just scream as loud as you can."

Memory over

...

Mike could hear her scream and he ran in having the small group follow him.

...

"You annoying brat..." Zlago ripped her side open and grabbed her leaving Ray up there alone.

"Leave my daughter alone!" He started to wiggle around but only caused his to swing a bit.

"I think Kathie would like some alone time with you.." he dropped Y/n on the ground and Kathie walked over grabbed Y/n's arm.

"Let me go bitch!"

"Shut it brat." Kathie stabbed Y/n right leg preventing her from running or walking as she forced her away from the grand hall.

"MIKEY!" She yelled one last time before her mouth got covered as she was taken away.