10

After a couple of hours, Hoodie and Masky meet up with Mike at the safe house. They see he is searching on the internet but was using a lot of codes doing so.

"Any luck?" Masky spoke up to the dead silence which startled Mike but he sighed.

"No, but I found out my mama used to work for Slender but disappeared after Y/n was 2. Which is right. So the only one to find her, is the tall man himself..."

"So we are gonna head back?"

"Yeap... but this time we need BEN. I am not wasting any more time. Call him and get him here so we all can go. The bags are ready." He closed the laptop and Masky got his phone out and Called BEN and informed him he needed help getting home.

BEN appeared and helped the three back to the house, leaving the buster phones behind, along with the laptop.

'Welcome back you three. Where is Y/n?' Slender started to worry about the missing one of the group. But many were just staring at Hoodie since was un-masked and hand no hoodie on.

"Zalgo's minions got her. T-they attacked me out of no where but I got one of them hit. Y/n on the other hand has my m-mask and hood-hoodie."

'I see, but I also see something else is on your mind. What is it?'

"My mama. Where is she?"

'Your mother, Lacey. She hide to protect you but failed to realize that you both were gonna be in danger later on. Lacey had the same power you and your sister have. Vision, but she can see them as they are, not just little glimpses, or where they are at the moment but their past and present or what their future may hold.'

"Where is she?"

'Lacey is a hard women to find. But everyday around 7:30pm, she visits a certain grave.'

"I see. I need to go."

He reached the graveyard, but it was still light out. He hide in the trees away from sight. He read a fee newspapers on the internet, and started to look up anything to help find his sister. The hours started to pass and he looked at the time, 4 hours had passed, and it was finally 7:27pm. He put his phone away and waited a couple of more minutes. 

A women appeared and she stop at a grave bending down putting flowers down for them. Mike walked out and carefully moved behind the women.

"Hey mama..." Mike startled the women as she stood up and turned to face him.

"Mike?"

"Yea it's me... I need your help mama... they got Y/n..."