5

The next day came and Y/n was ready with the help of her brother making sure she got what she needs for three days. The four left in a car. Mike and Masky sat in the front as Y/n sat with Hoodie in the back. She had her eyes closed, and it seemed like she was sleeping.

"Does she sleep walk?" Hoodie suddenly asked startling the two fortune tellers.

"No, why?" Mike answered his question, but was confused to what he ment.

"I saw her yesterday walking around with her eyes closed. I figured she sleeps walks."

"Oh, she randomly walks around the house with her eyes closed. She mapped the entire layout in her head. It is a habit of hers."

"Oh, sorry for assuming."

"Don't blame you buddy, I thought the same thing." Masky spoke up after that and Hoodie was silent again.

They arrived to the airport, and Masky and hoodie snuck in without anyone seeing and overwritten two passport tickets for them to be on the same plane.

Mike and Y/n went through checkout as normal and the people that worked figured out she was blind and helped them both.

The four sat waiting and it took sometime for the people to get off, and then others to get on. They were number 4, which confused both men.

(In airports, as far as I know, do a number system. 1-4 are fiscally disabled people, old people, or people in the army. 5-9 are the rest.)

"Why are we getting on early?"

"Do not ask questions. You are here to protect us." Mike didn't want the two to be more involved than they already are but the questions kept coming.

While on the plane, both of them got a vision. Y/n got sick imitately, and asked for help for a flight attendant who helped her to the bathroom. Mike brought a book and wrote what he saw disgusted with what he saw, and once his sister came back she gave her feed back.

Masky and Hoodie became more confused, but stayed quite.

"I know we are not supposed to know but what are they hiding? Why does HE trust them so much?" Masky whispered to Hoodie who shrugged.

He growned and sat back.

The vision they both saw was from the Rake, and neither of them liked the sight or hearing of them eating a human body.

They landed in Lynwood IL Airport.