8

After 20 minutes they arrived at the cheesecake factory building. They ate 1-3 cakes an left soon after.

They day went by and Mike made sure that Y/n was having fun.

Two days pass, and Y/n and Mike left around 11 leaving Masky and Hoodie behind.

Masky was suspicious of what is happening but something was clicking in his head.

"Hoodie... is she blind?"

"Y/n? Idk why?"

"Eye doctor appointment, surgeries..."

"Maybe, b-but it is not our business. We are just here t-to protect them."

"If we are supposed to protect them why not inform us what we are protecting?"

"B-boss said that the little we k-know on them, th-the safer they will b-be."

"I guess. But this is bullshit. Waiting here.. we should be there to protect them."

"I-I do a-agree."

Then the phone went off. Masky answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Tim, this is Mike. We need you and Brian here. You know the place." Then he hanged up the phone.

"Guess we are going now."

The two left heading for the office, but it was quite strange to Masky why they call them their names.

"When we get close, get your weapon out Hoodie. Something is not right."

"Hmm." Was the only response he got.

They arrived at the place and Mike looked at them confused.

"Why are you two here?"

"You asked us to be here. I knew something wasn't right. Y/n needs to get out of surgery now." Masky order and Mike agreed. He started to tell the head nurse that Y/n needs to get out of surgery but she refused saying they just started. She will be fine.

"If she doesn't get out of surgery now, she will die." Mike continued to argue with her.

Hoodie walked pass all of them and started to look for the surgery room. He read the name Dr. Gillie - Surgery for Y/n L/n. He walked in and saw the surgery, and say the mic and pressed the button to catch their attention.

"Stop the surgery now. They are coming."

"You heard him. She might only see through one eye but that is better than not seeing." They started to close up and move her after surgery but he stopped them once they went through the doors out of the surgery room.

"I'll take her. We need her put of here and fast."

"Okay, just put a hoodie on her."

He nodded taking his hoodie of to reveal a grey shirt. They help him get the hoodie on her and he picked her up.

"She is stable, and eon't need medication for a few hours. Get some pain killer pills after 4 hours." He only nodded and took her put the back and called masky.

"Hoodie where are you?"

"I have Y/n."

"Get her to the safe house. Not the place where we lived. Zalgo's minions are here."

"On it."

He put Y/n feet on the ground and pull out his ski mask and put it on her, only cover her eyes. He picked her up again, and started to move through the back alley ways. Was slow making his way to the safe house until a gunshot went off. He got hit in the lower leg on his right, through, which caused him to stumble but he pressed forward.

"You are pretty resilient Hoodie." The voice echoed through the alleyway, but he didn't dare to look back to lose stamina. He limped a bit but refused to slow down or stop.

Then someone body slammed him into the brick wall making him drop Y/n but the person grabbed her before she hit the ground. He pulled his gun out but was shot in the hand before he could fire.

"Take her to the boss. The boy is no longer needed."