23

Time was passing by. The surgery lasted half an hour, but it also felt so long in the process.

The nurse grabbed Hoodie and got him to Y/n's room to see her sleeping.

"She should wake up a bit later. The surgery went well. She can only see through one eye, though."

"Anything else?"

"No, just let her rest. After she wakes up, we will release her." The nurse left, and he sat down waiting for her to wake up.

The silence spoke for itself as time started to pass. Hoodie kept himself distracted by reading up on his cases on his phone. He didn't notice when Y/n woke up, she looked around, seeing a lot more clearly through one eye. She didn't say anything at first to get a feel of seeing for the first time. She looked at Hoodie to see him working on a phone. 

"H-hoodie?" 

He looked up to see her awake. He put his phone up getting up. 

"I'll get the doctor." He left the room and got the nurse nearby.

The two come back and the nurse cleared everything up getting the two to leave an hour later. The two started to walk outside, Y/n held her walking stick tapping on the ground. 

"So you are going to use that when you got your eyesight back?"

"Well, it was something that I am used to. So it will take some time to get used to not using it."

"I guess that makes sense."

"Can we eat? I am getting quite hungry."

"Sure thing. Fast food? Restaurant? or food trucks?"

"Food Trucks. They put their love and effort into their food."

"Any choice?"

"Nope, not a picky eater. Anything will do."

Silence fell upon the two as they made their way toward a famous food truck, Grudging Love (not a real one, as far as I can tell. made up).  Y/n ordered the food that both of them would eat, mostly after Hoodie read them off to Y/n. 

It became quite peaceful as they finished and headed off to the hotel they were going to stay for the night. Morning soon came making the two head back.