21

After a couple of days, Y/n and Hoodie left to go to the doctor to get everything all cleared out. Hoodie was holding onto Y/n hand helping her walk through the woods.

"So Hoodie, what do you like to do?"

"Read...or kill." He spoke simply, not wanting to talk much.

"Is Tim still your best friend?"

"Sorta..."

"Do you forgive him?"

"Sorta..."

"How about you ask me questions? I like us to be good friends."

"Umm... favorite color?"

"Favorite color? Umm...hard to say, I don't have one...."

"Oh, shit...sorry.."

"It is okay, it is easy to forget I am blind and haven't seen color..."

"Favorite book?"

"Ooh, I love the Assassin's Blade series. Haven't gotten far but it is very interesting."

"Favorite food?"

"Don't get one, I like any food, really."

"Umm..."

"Not sure what to ask?"

"Mhm..."

"That's okay. Would you like to talk about your friends from Marble Hornets?"

"Not really... they are dead..."

"Well Jessica is alive, Alex is dead. Seth is dead, and Jay is dead but is like the others."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, like how Sally is, and BEN. Dead but a ghost or entity."

"Where is he then?"

"Trying to come here actually. He was sent miles away. He couldn't get a job and barely had any money, but he trying to come here."

"Why?"

"He knows everything, Brian. He didn't want this to happen, he was only curious.  But curiosity killed the cat."

"Did he changes his name?"

"He did, but what fun would it be if I told you? You'll meet again. The three of you will be friends, and he will live with you all in the Mansion. But he needs help getting home."

"Can I help him?"

"No, Mike and I have to help him."

"I see..."

It became a bit awkward between the two, but neither of them minded. They have gotten out of the forest and continued to walk to the parking lot of the park. Hoodie looked around before breaking a car window and surprisingly not setting the car alarm off.

They both got into the car with Hoodie driving them both out of there. Y/n fell asleep an hour after they left, and Hoodie could hear soft snoring in the passenger seat.

(I do this and my brother calls me a bad navigator. I am not the navigator, the GPS is, and I have no clue where were are going.)

5 hours pass and they get to the hospital. Y/n woke up 30 minutes before arriving and was a bit sleepy when they both walked in. She used her cane as she held onto Hoodie. As they entered, the nurse saw them and walked over.

"Y/n and Brian?" The nurse asked and Hoodie nods to her.  "Alright, you two follow me. The doctor will be with you both shortly."

They sat in a room, and Y/n woke up more properly, and Hoodir just laid back and enjoy the silence.

What felt like hours was only 10 minutes, as the doctor came in.

"Ms. L/n, from what happened last time, some things could have changed. So we are gonna do an X-ray right now and then see what we can do from there. After that, we are gonna check the outer of the eyes to see if any damage has been done to them." The doctor explained to the two of them. 

"Alright, let's go ahead." Y/n tapped her cane on the floor as they were speaking. 

"Sir, you are gonna have to wait here or in the waiting room."

"He will come. I do not want to go without him."Y/n demanded as she slightly tapped Hoodie's leg in the process. 

"That would be fine, but he would have to stand with me when the x-ray starts."

"That is perfectly fine. Let's get going Mrs. L/n." 

Hoodie grabbed Y/n's arm and helped her walk to the x-ray room. He took her cane and got her to lie down. The doctor put a little pad on top of her chest, that also covered her entire torso and her crotch. Hoodie and the doctor stood behind the wall and the glass wall. The x-ray machine started and it took 2 minutes then it was over. Hoodie walked over to Y/n got her up and gave her, her cane. He got her over to the doctor behind the glass as he was looking at the x-ray coming up. 

"as far as your nerves are in your eyes the brain is quite alright, but I like to look more clearly at this before I send you to clean the pupil out."

"Alright, we would be in the room waiting."

"A nurse will guide you both there. I'll be there as soon as I can for your results."

The nurse walked in. and Hoodie got Y/n to follow the nurse with him beside her. They both got to the room, and They both sat down waiting in silence. Y/n started to tap her hand to fill the silence. 

"um...so what do you want to talk about?" Hoodie asked, and Y/n stopped her tapping to think.

"Okay, what do you like to do besides the main thing?"

"Read, or wander in the woods, walking around."

"The woods are always so peaceful. I want to walk through them, but I could get lost."

"If this fails, I can walk with you."

"That would be lovely, thank you."

They both go quiet again, but it didn't stay that way long as another conversation started between the two.

"So, what is Jay doing?"

"He wonders in the woods. Skully does as he pleases."

"Skully?"

"mhm. That is what he goes by. He doesn't blame either you or Tim for what has happened. Even though it started from Tim, Alex was the one that took it as far as it did."

"When will we see him again?"

"He will see you first before you see him. But I will guide you both when the time is right."

"So it is all more complicated that anything."

"Yea, but the thing is, I don't know where he is now, but I know where he will be."

"And that is?"

"Holding a knife to my throat, asking who I am."