7

By noon Mike and Y/n disappeared from Hoodie's and Masky's vision.

"Where did they go?" Masky was looking around for the two siblings.

"N-not far I hope..."

....

"Mike, where is Hoodie and Masky?" Y/n asked her brother after not hearing footsteps behind them.

"Huh, what?" Mike looked around and then noticed it. "Shit."

"So I was right. Mikey how stupid can you be." She hit his arm and he laughed a bit.

"Sorry y/n but we are in a city not home town, they got lost during the crowd. You were only holding onto me by my arm. They weren't paying attention to anything. "

"I see, but it is not very crowded by what I hear."

"True, but I'll contact them after the appointment. We must see if we can figure out if you can see or not."

"...Bubba, I know you see it too, a glimpse of a man...he looks like him."

"He isn't him. He is long dead."

"I know, but...nevermind..." she looked down, and he chuckled a bit.

"Don't look down Y/n, as much as you can't see it is quite funny."

"Hush you." She hit his arm and he laughed a bit.

They arrive at the building that is going to help them. They took Y/n with them and Mike called Masky to inform them the instruction to the place.

By the time they arrive Mike was with Y/n and the doctor on what should happen.

"In a few days it should be fine. Since you arrived yesterday the body and mind need to rest. You also need to not eat for 5 hours before the procedure."

"Thanks doc, Y/n the boys are here. Ready to go?"

"Yea, thanks Dr. Gillie."

"Also tell my niece to not push herself. She may have died young, but still has a lot to learn."

"Since you are the better Uncle, she will listen." Mike smiled and he nodded.

Y/n on the other hand walked right into Hoodie and Masky, but Hoodie caught her.

"Sorry..."

"Y/n it is Masky and Hoodie. Hoodie gotcha."

"Oh, sorry Brian." She moved out of his arms and he hummed. Masky was confused on why Y/n didn't see him.

"Let's get going, try not to lose us this time." Mike laughed out, he grabbed Y/n's hand and they started to leave.

"Mikey let's get cheesecake!!" She smiled and he hummed.

"I'll look up where the nearest cheesecake factory or building is." He pulled his phone out and started to look it up. "You boys wants anything while we are out?"

"Cheesecake will do fine."

"Yay cheesecake!!!" Y/n smiled brightful.