18

Hoodie was running down the hall quietly, listening to the further footsteps that were further ahead. Mike and he switched guns before he left to help.

The further ahead footsteps stopped, but he kept going to meet a door cracked open. He walked in, holding the gun up, ready to shoot. It was a bit dim, but well-lit for him to see through his mask.

"I figured her brother would follow, not the enemy." The lady known as Kathie stood there alone as y/n was being held by a man with a knife in hand. She didn't move in fear of being killed. "Not much of a talker, huh? Let's see if you can see which one is real."

Another Y/n was pushed forward. She was wrapped up in the rope that was getting tighter around her neck and arms. It looked like she tried to claw her way out of it, which caused her to bleed from her hands.

"So which one?"

"P-please help..." The tide up Y/n was letting tears out pleading for help, but it seemed like it was hard for her to breathe. The other y/n wasn't crying, but it looked like she was thinking. Then a tapping noise came from somewhere, and he looked around without moving my head. He couldn't see anything, so he looked down and saw the one with a knife to her neck.

He started to think she was the one but had to keep a level head and kept looking around between the two to figure it out.

"Clock ticking." Kathie was snickering, giving Hoodie more confusion. The only difference was the clothes. The Y/n that had the knife to her neck wore his hoodie and long blue jeans, as the other wore a long black sleeve shirt and blue shorts.

"What is my name?" Hoodie asked the one thing he knew she knows.

"Hoodie!" The tied-up one yelled, and the other smiled. "Brian." The other spoke calmly.

"Your name is Brian. You renamed yourself after you fell out of that window Tim saw you in and you jumped. It was one floor but you were badly injured but healed over time. Shall I go on?" Y/n didn't look at him because his voice echoed in the room and Kathie grumbled.

The tied-up one was out of the ropes and started to make whipping sounds. Y/n was held more tightly by the knife fingers. 

"Well Mr. Smarty pants figured it out but it is quite too late to give my step-daughter up." Kathie pointed her gun at Hoodie who was pointing at her.

"As if you were ever a mother." Y/n rolled her eyes.

Kathie snickered, "hoodie you think you can save her? She has to die." The knives around Y/n's neck started to make blood spill slowly but it was only small.

Hoodie sighed and shot the guy and then the woman in the head, and Y/n stumbled a bit but was a bit disoriented by the gunshot.

"let's go." He grabbed her arm making her walk with him through the halls back to the others. She walked faster and grabbed onto his arm keeping up.