30

Masky and Hoodie kept walking around town, listening to others. Nothing new. That was until they saw one of Zalgo's men/women.

"That fucking newbie is ruining everything Zalgo has put so much into." The woman groaned, and the man nodded.

"Yeah, but if you ask me, I think Zalgo doesn't care anymore after being rejected, but to be fair, he did take the seers when they were off the limits."

"That is the thing, and this newbie is taking full advantage."

"What is happening?" Masky asked and the two looked at him then Hoodie.

"Why should we tell you?" The women growled out, and Masky smirked.

"Because Slenderman has also been up the fence. But that isn't the case, the seers are being targeted. They almost got Y/n, and they are planning to kill the family as well."

"Wait what? Had the seers gotten attacked? They okay?" Both of Zalgo's men/women were shocked to hear this.

'"Yes, we almost caught them outside of the crime scene but they got away. I believe this is the newbie you are complaining about." Masky informed them and both of them looked at each other then

"Look after the whole kidnapping thing. Zalgo made the order to never touch the seers." The woman put her hands up in defeat.

"We know. Slenderman informed us that the seers won't be anyone's target. We didn't ask questions. But after today, we have a whole new problem." Masky

"The attacker. Don't know."

"The only thing I got off from the guy's look is a green scarf," Masky informed the others of the minor description, and Hoodie noted in agreement.

"I know someone with a green scarf, but he hands with the creepy smile guy, I think his name is Jeff."

(My name is Jeff)

"Well, we have someone to speak to," Masky grumbled, and Hoodie agreed. The two made their way back to see Jeff already talking, mostly yelling at the green scarf man.

"What the hell, Lui? You nearly killed a seer."

"I don't know who a seer is, but I know for a fact YOU were in that house. "

"You can try to kill me all you want, but you don't kill the seers."

"Who the hell are these seers you mention."

"They are the reason I live where I live. They know who I am. That means they know who you are."

"Jeff," Mike spoke up, and Jeff put his hands up.

"I had no idea he was the one that did it. He just told me after yelling about me being alive."

"You tried to kill my sister!" Mike punched Lui to the ground and kicked him in the gut. "She is blind, and you nearly killed my sister."

"I am sorry. I didn't know."

"Jeff, I am going to kill him," Hoodie spoke up, pulling a gun out, and Jeff stood between him and his brother.

"Alright, hold on." Jeff put his hands up. "Hoodie, y/n is still alive. You saved her. Lui had no clue."

"Jeff, this is a surprise. You tried to kill him, and he is your brother. Now you are saving him." Masky snickered out.

"Mike." The female voice startled him, and he looked to see his sister and Sally.

"Y/n, you need to be resting." Mike walked over to her, and Hoodie joined happy that she was up.

"Leave Lui alone." She faintly spoke, but the two grumbled in agreement about not hurting Luo for hurting her.

"You sure? He did burn down your house."

"Yes, but it won't be the last. Mike, we are seers. We are a danger to others. They can see us as potential foes. Others will see us as friends."

"Fine..."

"We can reschedule our date for when you are better. "

"Who said we have to reschedule? Just make it special."

"will do." Hoodie hugged her, and she smiled at the nice feeling."

"Y/n, you are supposed to be resting." Nurse Ann came out and Y/n smiled more.

"Sorry, Ann. You of all people should know how stubborn me and my brother are."

"Let's get you back to bed. I will be by your side.  " Hoodie helped Y/n back to her bed as Masky and Mike stayed behind with the Woods brothers.

Mike then punched Lui, knocking Jim to the ground, followed by a kick in the stomach. "You deserve that after burning my house down with my sister inside it."

"So this is the one that burned the house?" Mike and y/n's dad asked, and their mom stood beside him.

"Yes, but I believe so..."

"He was trying to kill me." Jeff admitted, and Masky sighed.

"Let's do this instead. Mike and his parents have a great time with Lui, and I go inside, and Jeff, you do what every. If Slenderman asks, Jeff plans a it." Masky went inside.

Mike smirked, and Jeff groaned.

Mike and his parents beat Lui up, but Lui lived. Y/n recovered over time, but the fire made her blind again. She didn't mind. She was very much used to being blind anyway.

Hoodie made special moments with Y/n.

The dates they went on were mostly picnics or going to the park nearby. They even went on a date at a fast food restaurant. He would give her tactile cards or stuffed animals.

One day, Y/n and Hoodie were cuddling on the couch asleep.

Everyone teased the hell out of both of them.

The end.