25

Y/n put Sally down on the ground, gently to not harm her more than she ever has. Sally went over to BEN as Y/n walked over to the couch.

"So what is gonna happen?" Sally asked, BEN shrugged, not sure what to do.

"Well, it would be best if three friends got back together. Go get Masky, I'll handle Hoodie."

The two ran off to get Masky, who walked outside, angered and upset. 1 stayed in the other room, being watchful. Y/n got up and made her way over.

"So you gonna talk to him, or leave him in the dark?" Y/n asked, but Hoodie just looked at her and then back to the room she came from. "Let's make a deal, Hoodie."

"What type of deal?"

"I'll take you on a date if you talk to him. Apologies to him on your terms."

"Not sure if that is a fair deal."

"We can go anywhere on this date, and if it is good, I'll give you a surprise."

"Okay, deal." They both shook hands, and she smiled.

"Now, do that on your own terms."

"When is our date?"

"Tomorrow. Dress casual." She walked off with a tint of pink on her face.

He smiled under his mask, but Masky walked in, making him lose his smile.

"No, I will not talk, look, or even be in the same room as him. You are lucky I am even in the same house as that..." Masky pointed to the other room, knowing that Jay never wanted to harm anyone.

After what felt like forever, 2 hours had passed, and Jay woke up. Masky and Hoodie were in the same room as him, Hoodie sitting on the chair near Jay as Masky stood against the wall away from him.

"Where?"

"The seer household. They got you here, and I believe it is best to apologize for all of our wrongdoings." Hoodie looked at him with concern, yet calmness. 

"What?" Jay looks at Hoodie and then Masky, more confused.

"Well, the past always comes to haunt us. Y/n said it would be best to apologize when you feel like it is right."

"You like that girl way too much." Masky snickered out.

"....I might."

"You two are so chummy." Jay laid back down on the couch groaning in annoyance.

"No bitches." BEN spoke up, startling Jay.

Sally then popped in and picked Jay.

"BEN, be nice," Sally noted, and Y/n spoke up at the doorway.

"You two out. Sorry Jay, please rest well. Hoodie, Masky, be nice to my guest. If you like anything, please just ask." Y/n got the two out, and Jay sighed getting up.

"I am going." Jay started to make his way out till Masky spoke up...

"Sorry."

"For what?" Jay asked, looking at him. Masky took his mask off, and Hoodie did the same.

"For putting you in that and this mess."

"Too late." Jay walks out of the house to see the girl he nearly killed. "You, why did you bring me here."

"Salvation." She doesn't look at him, but he walks closer to her.

"Salvation?! You put me in a room with two people I hate."

"No, I put you in a room with your old friends. The one who did this to you is not Slenderman, but his brother, who is very similar to him. Slenderman is a killer of children, and yet he saves many other killers and ghost children. You met Sally and BEN."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Jay, the true person you are mad at is yourself, and them. For letting it happen the way it did. They do not want forgiveness but a second chance."

"I would never give them that. They did this to me. Alex did this to us."

"Alex was affected by Slenderman's brother. He wanted destruction. Masky saved Jessica. She lives with no recollection of anything that has happened.  Hoodie saved Masky before Slenderman's brother got him, and he lives knowing that he gets another chance with his best friend."

"Well, I do not want a part of it." Jay started to walk away from her, however, she kept looking at the place where Jay once stood. Even with her one eye fixed, she is not used to it and still uses the old habits. 

"Skully..." Her voice was soft, and he looked at her seeing she wasn't looking at him. 

"Why me?" Y/n turned to face him, and that is when he figured she was blind. 

"An opportunity to learn more. And you would finally get that peace you wanted for so long."

"Prove it."

"Prove what?" 

"Prove that they have changed, prove that it is worth my time to stay and get this 'opportunity' to learn."

"Y/n, why are you outside?" Hoodie came out and stood on the porch looking at the two. 

"Brain, you know very well I can handle myself."

"I know..."

"Hoodie stop being a SIMP!!" BEN yelled and laughter could be heard inside the house, and Y/n chuckled a bit. 

"Jay this is your decision, please think about it. Now, Brain you need to go home. Pick me up by 3 pm Tomorrow." Y/n walked back inside, and Hoodie snickered. 

"Bye." Jay left, walking back into the woods.