22

"What?"

"You'll understand when the time comes."

"Why do you two make thing more difficult than they are?"

"We don't know. Mystery is fun and all, but when you know the answers to nearly all the questions, where is the fun. "

"I can see that point of view."

The doctor came in and gave a small smile to Hoodie. "I have good news and bad news." He starts with and Y/n sighs.

"Bad news first." She requested, and the doctor hums.

"Well, you have some nerves unable to be fixed. If we did clear out the eye, it would not make you see as clear. You'll still be blind regardless of glasses or contacts."

It went silent, and the doctor was about to say the good news until Hoodie spoke first.

"Wait, you are only saying one eye can not be fixed? But the other can?"

"I was about to get to that. You see, the other eye is completely healthy. We can do surgery right now, and you'll be able to see through one eye."

"I'll take what I can get. What first doctor?"

"Well, we have to prep for surgery, then move you alone. If you like, we can bring your friend till a point, then you be alone after words."

"...sure, how long till the surgery?"

"4 hours from now. It is just a half-hour surgery, if there are no complications."

"Then let's get started. Hoodie, call my brother, please."

"Sure." Hoodie got his phone out and called Masky. He answered and asked him to give his phone to Mike. The two siblings had a small conversation.

"Mike, I am not sure if I still want this."

... 'If you aren't sure, it can be canceled.'

"Mike, I know... it would be nice to see  and Papa...along with you."

...'Nothing to worry about. Plus, if anything goes wrong, I still love you."

"Love you too, Mike."

...' Have a great surgery.'

"Thanks.." Y/n held the phone out, and Hoodie took it from her being gently to not startle her from that. "Thank you, Brian."

"...please call me Hoodie.."

"Of course. Sorry, Hoodz." She laughed a bit, and he rolled his eyes.

"Alright, let's get going. Y/n, please lay down, and we can get started."

She did, and they put her hair up and out of the face, then wrote where the work would be done.

They started to move her after that, and Hoodie walked with her and stopped once they reached the end point.

It felt slow for a moment.