17

Baba

(this stay. So you know, I am just gonna have a page ready, I put random words down to save it. And this is what it did. I was surprised by it.)

...

Mikey was running further ahead with Masky and Hoodie not far behind and his mom a bit behind the two.

"MIKEY!"

"DON'T TAKE MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH."

The male voice threw Mike off but he didn't focus much on that more on the fact that his sister was in danger. He saw doors coming up and got his gun ready and he busted threw the door.

"Welcome, Mike." Zalgo sat there as a male to his left was ready to fight.

"Zalgo," Mike grumbles as he heard Masky and Hoodie come to a stop behind him.

"You made it, unfortunately, you just missed your dear little sister." He grins leaning back into the chair more. Lacey stops behind them catching her breath. "And you brought your mother along with you. It is a whole family reunion."

Lacey looked up confused then say Ray, "RAY." His mouth was covered as he struggled in the vines that held him.

Mike looked up to see his dad, the one he thought was dead. He was brusied, and had faint blood and scars.

"You FUCKING MONSTER! FIRST MY MOM, THEN MY DAD. NOW MY SISTER!" Mike pulled his gun out and started to shoot Zalgo but the bullets stopped before hitting him.

Hoodie got his gun ready and shot twice and they hit Zalgo in his left arm. Zalgo stood up angry, and pissed off.

"Hoodz, get Y/n, I'll help here." Masky whispered, and Hoodie nods. Christian watched Hoodie run off and was about to chase him when Masky shot him in the leg. "Not so fast buddy. I am here too."