29

Hoodie left the house heading back to the burnt house. Police tap and fire department was around. The fire was extinguished, and the police were investigating around the house or what was left. He walked over to the vehicle to see evidence packed in. He picked up a note seeing the words; 1 down. 3 to go. Don't hide them.

Hoodie took the note leaving the bag behind to meet up with Masky in the woods. 

"I figured you'd be here. What do you get?" Hoodie handed the note to Masky, and he hummed. "Guess the family is being targeted." 

"I am going to kill the person that did this." Hoodie looked back to hear commotion from the police. They were on a frantic look for the missing evidence. "Let's watch."

"I couldn't agree more. But I have an idea." Masky walks to the edge towards the road, taking his mask off and walked to the police, with Hoodie doing the same thing. 

"Sirs, you can't be here." A woman stopped them before they gotten to close. 

"What happened to the house?" Masky asked, already knowing, but shown worry.

"It was burned sir, do you know the family sir?" She asked, and Hoodie nods without saying a word to them. 

"Yea, they were our friends. It was only two of them. brother and sister."

"Well, can you call them?" She asked, and Masky shook his head. 

"Sorry can't, they don't have a phone. The sister is blind, and the brother couldn't afford a phone."

"Well, if you see them tell the police that they are alive and get them to talk to us."

"What can you tell us?" 

"Sorry we got nothing."

"Officer Maggie, what seems to be the issue here?" Anther police officer walked over to the three. 

"Friends of the owners of the house. The owners don't have a phone, brother and sister are the owners. The sister is blind, and the brother is all she has. So, if they weren't in the house, they definitely gotten lucky." Officer Maggie reported to the other officer.

"What are their names?" The other officer asked, and Hoodie tapped Masky's arm. 

"Litha, and Chipo Willows." Hoodie spoke up.

"Thank you. If you have anything call us." Both officers left them alone, and Masky looked at Hoodie. 

"Ray of light and Gift?"  Masky chuckled as he walked by Hoodie, and Hoodie groaned walking with him.

"They don't need their real names." 

"Fair, keeps them out, and keeps us in." Masky put his mask back on, Hoodie following suit. 

"Right side, running off." 

"Saw them." Hoodie disappeared into the woods, and the two heard the person run off, and Masky chased after with Hoodie going much closer. They had gotten to a clearing and lost the person they were chasing after. 

(Litha (Ray Of Light),Chipo (Gift)) Zulu names.)