14

Y/n thanked the person who helped her to her cell. She sits on the bed and sees a few things around but it was hard to see in her right eye, as her left went back to being blind. She gave up and closed her eyes.

"Where is Kathie?" Y/n speculated herself wondering where that witch ended up at. "Hopefully dead after what she done" she whispered to herself as she laid on the bed thinking on what to do. She didn't know the way out or what to do.

"Hey girl, what does he want with you?" A man spoke up, and she sits up listening.

"He wants to find my mother. What about you?"

"A way to get my two kids."

"Oh I am sorry. Maybe I can help, what were their names?"

"There is not much you can do. My kids are safe, I know it." She could hear him smile. "Oh I am sorry, I didn't introduce myself, I am Ray."

"Hello Ray. I can hear that you have a slight accent, do you speak another language?"

"I do. I wanted to teach my daughter it but only gotten my son a few words before the accident."

"Well you'll get away from Zalgo."

"So you do know where you are?"

"I may be blind by I know my brothers voice when I hear it."

"Sorry, but I didn't get your name. They came earlier but I was being tortured at that point."

"My name is Y/n."

"You have the same name as my daughter." She could hear him cry a but, and she went over to the bars and listen to witch side he was on which seems to be the left.

"I hope you find your kids, but for now we can wait. My brother with find me. And I can help you find your kids."

"That would be a nice thought."

She tapped her hand on the wall and he reach for her hand and held it. She smiled and listen to the echos of the walls.

" Puedo esperar por ti, solo agárrate fuerte y espérame.
escucha atentamente y escucha mis palabras.
Esperaré a que vuelvas."

(I can wait for you, just hold on tight and wait for me.
listen close and hear my words.
I will wait for you to return.)

She sang softly as her words echoed through the halls. She then hummed the song after that.