6

After landing they got into a car that was place by a friend of Slenders. Hoodie and Masky weren't aware of this and were surprised when Mike held out a car key and got into the car, after helping Y/n.

The car ride took 2 hours but they arrived to Roseland. Y/n passed out asleep half way through the car ride, she only woke up 2 minutes close to arrival.

They all got out and walked into the apartment building. Mike took a key from the desk and they didn't bat an eye. They all walked up and Y/n got her own room and Mike took the couch and the two boys shared a room.

They were quite tired so the 'visoners' were out like a light.

Masky and Hoodie sat on the bed in their shared room in silence for a couple of hours looking at their paper work.

"Doesn't this make you remember what happen to them?" Y/n's voice startled them, but they saw her stand at the door looking at the ground.

"What do you mean?" Masky spoke up, and Y/n raised her head.

"Jessica and Jay."

"Don't bring then into this."

"You know they are alive and well. Hidden, but alive and well."

"W-what?"

"After this, me and Mike can help you find them if they want."

"W-wait, y-you are i-in cont-tact with them?" Hoodie spike lightly but his input was there.

"You have to wait and see." Y/n walked away with her hand on the wall. "Mike?" Her voice echoed the hallway a bit.

Both boys were even more confused since they remembered that they were told both of then were dead along with Alex.

But Masky looked at Hoodie- he was supposed to be dead but isn't- so they could be.

"I guess we have to wait."

"S-she is q-quite intrest-sting to say the least."

"Yeah..."