28

Hoodie woke up 3 hours after the incident, and Masky assured him that Y/n was alright, just needed rest. Hoodie laid back down, but his worries only increased. Masky left Hoodie alone for a while.

He got out of bed after 10 minutes and made his way over to Mike and Y/n, she was breathing and that relieved him knowing she can breath but it only made it worse knowing she could have problems while unconscious. 

"Thank you for saving her. She might have been burned alive if you didn't save her. So thank you." Mike looked at him, and Hoodie hummed in response.

Mike held his sisters hand, hoping for her to wake up soon. Hoodie walked closer to examine more of Y/n's burns. They were more on her arms, but a 2 on her face. One goes from the right side of the neck up to the lip, the other on the left side from the cheek to hair line. They were more minor burns, by looks can heal, but a scar would be left behind.

Her arms have 2nd degree burns. He can't even imagine what her legs would be turned out to be. 3rd, 2nd... he doesn't know.

He then left leaving the siblings along to have the parents run past him.

"How did this happen?" Both asked, and Mike looked confused.

"Mom, you didn't see it? It was a prediction."

"No, this wasn't predicted. This is new. You got a prediction?"

"Yes, probably moments before it happens." Mike confessed, and Hoodie listened in. "All I saw was through her eyes, but with what she already sees, it was difficult to see it. So you might have seen it, but it could have been a moment of sleep or something else."

"No matter the vision, I can see it. It might have been a connection. The connection we would have with them. I am guessing at this time that I don't have a strong with both my kids, to see that clearly out of my half blind daughter."

"No, it is not the connection. Not sure what it is, but she is the reason I know more about everyone here. I pay attention to the major details; she does the minor details." Mike looked at his sister, having tears held back. "She needed me as much as I needed her."

"Who has done this to her? Who burned the house?" Roy asked, and Mike looked at him confused. 

"I don't know, but what I do know is what she saw, not the attempted killer."