11

Y/n woke up but kept her eye's closed as she heard footsteps getting closer.

"She is still out like a light. Not sure what they did but it has been quite a few hours."

"Lord Zalgo will make great use of her once she is awake. Unless we get the mother."

'M-my mother?' She thought to herself confused at the statement the two strangers brought.

"Yea, her name was Lacey, right?"

"Yeah, but she has been hidden for years. So this girl will work for us. She is blind, so one of use can prevent to be her brother and force her to explain the visions she sees and get the people that might work for him."

'I see. Let's pretend now...'

"Hmm, m-mikey..." she groaned and turned in bed facing away from the door/gate. By the feel of the wall she knew that they were looking at her back.

"Y/n, you awake?"

"Hmm, mikey... I...it hurts mikey..Mikey...

"I know but just rest for a while, I'll be back soon with the boss."

"O-okay..."

They walked away and Y/n opened her eye, but it was a bit blurry so she closed it for her eye to heal for a couple more hours, maybe a day or two.

She sighed, and sat up feeling around on the bed. One mattress, two thin blankets, a pillow, concrete floors. 3 or four steps away from the bed on the right has a metal toilet, and a sink on top. The bars seem far, maybe 6, 8 steps away from the bed. The left side seems clear, but the walls are plain.

"Y/n, you should rest."

"Sorry Mikey. I was just curious where I was. But why am I in a cell?"

"Your mind is playing tricks on you. You did have surgery."

"Ah! I seem to forgot. You know that the cancer was getting to close. That is why we check in with the eye doctor to make sure it wasn't getting to close before the actual doctor came and finished. Did it work?"

"Yes, they gotten the cancer is gone."

"Well I will head to sleep now. Night Mikey." She walks to the bed, slightly hitting her leg and lays on the bed making it seem like she is going to sleep.

The person that was there walked away,
And Y/n lays in the bed facing the wall. She opens her eyes and the vision was getting better which made her happy but she did her best not to alert anyone at the moment.

Then a vison came in, she gasped at the sudden vision.

The person was near the woods, walking and Slenderman appeared.

The vision disappeared, it made her comfused. But she didn't do anything but just laid there. She didn't know how to write properly at the moment but she didn't want it to be found.

She sighed and rolled over to face the bars. She made a small prayer.

"Lord, please help my brother find me..." she spoke so quietly that it was startling to anyone who heard a sudden voice.