3

(Spanish is being spoken in the story. I don't speak Spanish perfectly so it is all Translation.)

Mike was in the kitchen making pancakes for his sister. He finished the food and walked down the hall to knock on his sister's door.

"what?"

"food is ready, get ready and come to the dining room."

"Okay, I'll be out in a bit."

Mike walked back and set the table for the two. It has been 14 years since they met Slenderman, and moved into a home on the outskirts of the forest.

(Mike 25, Y/n 22)

Y/n came to the dining room dressed in a grey shirt and blue jeans. Mike knocked on the table for his sister. She walked to the table and felt for the chair and sat down.

"Morning Y/n, here are pancakes." He places the plate in front of her.

"Morning..." She grabs the fork and her other hand held onto the plate, and she heard her bother to sit and eat with her. "So what is happening today?"

"Well I have a few plans to sort out, but by the time I get back from work, I am going to have guests over."

"That is fine, I was planning to play with Sally when she arrives after you leave."

"That is okay N/n. I should get going." He got up and placed his empty dish in the dishwasher. "Love you Hermana." He kissed her on the head. "stay safe." He walked off grabbing his jacket and keys and leaving. Y/n got up and took care of her dishes, and cleaned up her brother's mess.

"N/N!!" Sally's voice echoed in the whole house.

"In the kitchen," Y/n yelled out to the small girl who ran to her.

"N/n, I missed you!!!" Sally ran up and hugged her.

"I missed you as well. Now let's go outside and play." Y/n cleaned her hands off and held onto Sally's hand as they headed outside. Sally got Y/n onto the grass and then let go running around. "Sally do not go too far."

"I promise N/n." Sally yelled out.

Hours passed as they both play around, eat and play more outside. Y/n sat down at the end of the steps. Y/n was listening closely to Sally, then heard a snap in the woods.

"Sally, ven aquí escucho algo." (Sally, come here I hear something.) Y/n demanded and heard Sally run to her.

"N/n what is it?" Sally grabbed her hand.

"I heard something in the forest, let's get inside." Y/n got up and forced Sally get inside with her.

"What did you hear N/n?"

"Someone was there. I heard them, we must be safe inside the house." Y/n felt around the door for a bat or cane. Then she found her solid cane grabbing it and tapped the ground till it hit the door. "Upstairs now." Both girls ran upstairs, Sally was a bit frightened because she didn't hear anything when she was outsides.

"N/n?"

"Don't worry, I can protect you." Y/n smiled not knowing where Sally stood. Y/n kept the cane to the ground where she felt the vibrations but not clearly. Then they both heard footsteps outside the door. Y/n got read to swing with the help of Sally pointing her in the right direction.

"Then we have-"

Y/n swung at the person but he grabbed the cane.

"Hey watch it Y/n."

"WHO ARE YOU?" Y/n yelled, and Sally giggled.

"Mikey, you scared us."

"Hey squirt."

"Bubba, how dare you scare me like that."

"Sally head to Slender, I need to show these two Y/n"

"Bye N/n, and Mike." Sally ran out from them.

"show me who?"

"Okay, breath. This is Masky and Hoodie they are going to help us when we travel to the eye doctor."

"Eye Doctor?"

"Masky, Hoodie, my sister Y/n. You are going to protect my sister and me while we travel. Y/n the less they know the better."

"what?" Y/n was more confused then ever.

"Well, Hoodie you stay with the girl, I'll stay with him." Masky spoke up

"Hermano, ¿qué demonios está pasando?" (Brother, what the hell is going on?)

"Y/n, por favor confía en mí." (Y/n, please trust me.)

"Fine, only because you asked so nicely."

"Thank you hermana." Mike kissed her on the head. "Need me to describe Hoodie for you?" He whispered in her ear.

"no hermano. I remember from the visions of them both and the others. Plus those videos."

"alright. Let's go see Slender." He held her hand and they both walk to the living room.

"Hello Y/n"

"Slender, it is very nice to see you again."

"You as well, you both have a mission. Your brother will explain everything to you once you leave."

"Leave where to?"

"Chicago." Mike cought Y/n's attention.