27

Mike, Hoodie, Masky, Sally, and BEN made it to the mansion after some hours. They were mostly chilling before Mike's eyes went white. None of the killers has seen what the seers do and were quite startled by the sudden action. 

Mike couldn't see anything, but all he could feel was fire. He could smell it as well. Everything hurt, but then he could see very little. He noticed that it was his sister's room, and then it clicked. It was his sister in a fire in their home.  He came back panting, panicking. 

"Mike? What happened?" Hoodie asked.

"Y/n....fire...everything hurts," He couldn't focus, but Hoodie caught the words and ran out. They were only gone a few hours, and it would take half an hour to get back if he ran, which he did. 

...

Y/n woke up from her nap but refused to get up as she left very comfortable in her bed.  She sighed, grabbed a book that sat on her nightstand, and started to read it with her hands. She felt quite comfortable sitting in her bed, reading the book. 

.. Little did she know someone who was enemies with both Zalgo and Slenderman found out about two seers and where they lived. They decided to start a fire outside the house but could only see that a girl was alone. The enemy was left in their thoughts, thinking that this might not be worth it, but a little devil told them to do it, and it was worth it. So that is what they did. not only starting one fire but 4 more to surround the house. Leaving to watch the house burn in peace. 

Y/n then started to smell smoke. With little vision, she could see she looked around. She got out of bed to smell more smoke. Then she could hear the fire crackle and started to panic a bit, not knowing what to do.

Y/n knew she was trapped, as the room started to get hotter, but she needed to do something fast and quick. She kicked the door, and it opened, letting smoke into her room. She lowered to the ground, coughing up a bit. She tried to make things out, but it was difficult to see anything with the smoke. 

She closed her eyes and listened to the house, the fire, and the noise she felt to the ground with her hands. She started to move towards the stairs, feeling the heat coming from the ground floor heading up. She made her way back to her room, trying to find anything to help, only to find her phone to see Mike calling. She answered. 

"Y/n, get out of the house."

"I can't," she coughed more. She went to the window, having trouble opening it. "Fucking hell, Mike where are you?"

"On my way back, what floor are you on?"

"My room..." she coughed more falling to the floor. "It is hot... I can't..." she fell to the ground trying to collect herself, but it became quite impossible.  She tried to look for something on the ground to break the window, but nothing was sharp or hard enough. She crawled her way back to the stairs but could hear wood falling nearby. "Fuck..." she crawled back to her room trying to think but nothing came. She could hear the fire coming closer. She had nowhere to go.

A window broke, startling her, but she could make it out to be an orange hoodie.

"Hoo-die?" She became quite overheated and light-headed.

Hoodie picked her up, and she wrapped herself in his arms. He goes through the window only to have the room outside her window break, having them both fall to the ground.

"Shit, shit, shit.." Hoodie cursed out as a piece of wood sticks in his leg.

Y/n passed out, only gaining burns on her arms and legs. He picked her up, carrying them both to the edge of the woods away from the house as it burned down.

Mike and Masky made it, but neither saw the two on the edge. Mike tried to run into the house, but Masky stopped him.

"My sister is in there?" Mike yelled, but Masky grabbed onto the boy.

"We can not lose you two, Hoodie ran out here first. He has to be in there to save her. Trust Hoodie, he loves that girl more than anything."

"I don't care..."

"Where is Y/n?" Roy asked, and Lacey runs over and sees Hoodie and Y/n against a tree.

"Oh my goodness." She ran over to the two, making the boys look as well.

"Y/n!!!" Mike yelled, running over. Roy and Masky ran over, too. The one thing they were more relieved about is that they were alive. Masky picked Hoodie up, and Mike got Y/n, and they made their way back to the mansion.

Once they got there, Nurse Ann ran over and got the two into her hospital area to get them patched up.