2

A month passed and the siblings started to get a vision of a smiling dog. Mike wrote down what he saw, as Y/n explained what she could see or feel. It took a bit, but they did it. Mike yelled for Slenderman and gave him the paper. He thanked the two and left. 

Y/n and Mike started to 'look' around the mansion that belongs to the tall man. While walking around little feet were heard. 

"Hello?" Y/n called out, and MIke was a bit confused then it hit him. Someone else is in the house. 

"Who are you two?" A little girl asked the two. 

"My name is Mike, this is my sister, Y/n. You must be Sally Williams." Mike looked at Sally and she was surprised. 

"How do you know that?" 

"Because we are as special as you. But there is a difference between us." y/n didn't look directly at Sally, and this confused the little girl.

"Ms. Y/n, are you okay?"

"Of course I am. It is just a little difficult for me to see. I am blind, but it is not a weakness of mine."

"THAT IS SO COOL!" Sally ran up to Y/n and hugged her. Y/n stumbled a bit but hugged her back. 

"Sally, do you mind watching Y/n for a little bit?" Mike asked Sally who hummed a yes. Mike walked away, and Sally helped Y/n to the living room. Both girls started to play with Sally's stuffed animals. It became a learning experience for Y/n to learn a bit about the animals and to have fun while doing so.