4

"Chicago?" She asked out of anger towards her brother.

"Yea...we are leaving soon... everything has been packed and I will make sure to get your important items before we leave."

"When are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow. Masky and Hoodie are gonna stay with us during that time.

"Okay, Mike I might need help after to make sure I gotten everything."

"Sure, but for now just relax."

Mike put his hands on his sisters shoulders to calm her. She hugged Mike, but was cursing in his eat in Spanish.

The boys then left her room, and Sally ran back into her room to play with her. After a while Sally left with Slenderman and Y/n joined the boys down in the living room.

"Y/n, the headphones are to your right." Mike spoke up and Y/n reach for the headphones and put the on. Mike put the extention cord into a small box and pressed play.

"What is she listening to?" Masky was the one that spoke.

"A random book that she can't afford. Well what I can't afford."

"Is there something wrong with her?"

"Well that is none of your concern." Mike then tapped her shoulder and she looked at him.

(Dying here. Almost messed up the entire story. Y/n is blind, my dumbass  said she was deaf. Did sign language and then said, she is blind not deaf.)

She took the headphones off and he whispered in her ear "if things don't go as planned I have a different solution. It is still in Chicago though."

"Okay. Espera, ¿por qué tenemos que irnos? ¿Qué es tan importante que ambos tenemos que ir?" (wait why do we have to go? what is so important that we both need to go?)

"pacientes mi hermana" (Patients my sister.) He kissed her on the head and walked off.