1

I unpack the last of my boxes in my new room and look around, pleased with my work.

"Y/n! I am going to order pizza is that ok?" My dad calls up to me.

"Yes thats fine with me! I am just finishing my room," I still have to make my bed and hang a few more things. 

After the pizza comes I eat with my father and just go and watch a movie in bed since I start at my new school tomorrow.

- next morning-

I wake up to my alarm and groan at the god awful time that I have to wake up. Why does high school have to start so early? I really can't function at this time. I throw on my uniform and put on a little makeup to look sort of presentable for my first day. 

I walk to school and head straight to the office to get my schedule. A cute old lady hands me it and I try to figure out my where my locker is. 

The hallways are buzzing with kids running around and I just keep my head phones in and look at my schedule trying to memorize it. I am not one to feel comfortable in new situations and people giving me a lot of attention.

I finally find my locker and put some things that I don't need to till lunch in there. I turn around and watch as a group of cheerleaders walk by. They all have perfectly painted faces and perfect hair; how they find the time in the morning to do that is beyond me. I allow them to walk by and I being to walk to my first class. As I am walking behind the cheerleaders I hear the middle blonde girl squeal over my already loud music and lunge at a boy that is standing at some lockers. 

I half expected it to be some All American looking kid but to my surprise he looked nothing like that. Instead of a varsity jacket, he is was wearing a black leather one. His hair was long and jet black. He wrapped an arm around her to reveal black painted nails.

"Where the fuck am I?" I thought in my head.  I kept walking finally finding my history class. 

-later-

The rest of the day went quietly, besides how weird the popularity pool seems to be in my school. The group of boys I saw in the hallways before first period seemed to be big deals. They sat in the back of each class, talked through them not getting in trouble for that at all. Walked out of classes with out saying a word, came into each others class room to get another out of class. And on top of it all seemed to catch the attention of the girls. 

I was sitting at my desk listening watching music videos and projecting the music through my speakers when I heard what sounded like motorcycles outside. I turned my head to look out my window the see two guys from the group hop off their bikes. It was the short one and the one with big hair. I could not tell you their names but I knew it was them. They just walked into the garage of the house across the street from me, maybe they are brothers or something? I really hope they don't live across from me but it's either one of their houses or a friends. Either way, yikes.