43

Song: You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison- MCR

After our date, Gerard and I were really good...like....realllyyy good. We physically couldn't keep our hands off of each other

Gee 🖤: What class are you in?

y/n: english

Gee🖤: second floor D hall janitor closet.

I made my way there from saying that I had a 'lady issue' which gave me at least half the block. As soon as I knocked on the door it flong open and two arms ripped me inside making me giggle.

"Well hello, father," I say wrapping my hands around his neck. I hear a deep growl come out of Gerard's throat and he lifted me onto the cleaning shelf pulling down my tights. 

"Sugar I told you about calling me that," Gerard said as he knelt down and lifted my skirt.

"Say a prayer," Gerard says. I gripped onto the shelf above my head and threw my head back enjoying the moment. 

"Ya well...I-.. wanted this reaction," I said trying to focus on my words while Gerard focused on what he was doing. I tried my hardest to not make any noise but he was so good at what he does. I felt a hand reach up toward my mouth while I climaxed and I bit down on his hand trying to contain myself. 

"I don't think that I will ever get over your sounds, but you have to be quiet when we are at school sugar," Gerard says coming up to kiss me. I reach down to his dress pants and undo the clasp and zipper. 

As he speeds up his motions I reach behind me to stop the shelves from shaking too much and making noise. After a few moments of flipping back and forth from each high-rise shelf, Gerard pulls out and lands in the mop bucket. 

"I don't think they are going to be able to clean much with that now," I say as I pull back up my stockings. 

"I'm so dirty babe. What can I tell ya," Gerard says leaning into my neck biting down hard. I let out a sigh and grip the self causing my knuckles to whiten. 

"I-I have to go back to class," I say trying to fight him off. 

"Skip," Gerard says digging himself into my pelvis.

"I can't I have a test in chemistry," I say prying him off.

"I think we have more chemistry than Dr. Bridgewater. I can tell you even more about anatomy," Gerard says pulling my hair back. 

"As hot as it is with you being Gee Nye the Science Guy I have to go back," I say. 

"Fuck why did that turn me on even more...can you call me that tonight," Gerard says finally letting me go. 

"Maybe...father," I say walking out. I start down the hall and feel my body flipped over a back as it starts running down the hallway. I giggle begging to be put down. 

"No I get to hold ass this way. You are the one who needs to be back to class so fast this is your fastest transit with your little legs," Gerard says squeezing my ass making me laugh even harder. He lets me down when we get close to my class and presses me into a kiss against the lockers. To be honest I thought this honeymoon stage would have ended by now but as the days go by it only becomes more intense. 

"I'll see you at lunch...or more like dessert," Gerard says slapping my ass as I walk back to my class. 

-

It's Friday now and we just finished our last day before Thanksgiving break. To say I was happy to be out of classes and have 10 days off is an understatement. All the bands have their rehearsal tomorrow night. It's kind of an open mic for the people to pay for the battle of the bands next Saturday. It's in NYC which I am a little nervous about. I have never been to NYC without my parents before and we were going to make a whole weekend out of it this weekend and next. I am also to see Tyson again. We haven't interacted much since Gerard laid him out. Currently, I am packing trying to find outfits for tonight to go out drinking and tomorrow.