53

Songs: Hanging By A Moment- Lifehouse; I  Melt with You- Mest

I woke up the next morning to feel Gerard's hand wrapped around me. Something that I haven't felt in what feels like months. I smile slightly and I feel him tighten his grip around me and plant a kiss on my neck. 

"Good morning sugar," he says sleepily. 

"Hey Gee," I said back turning around to face him. His eyes were still closed but he had a lazy smile. I placed my hand on his face and rubbed my thumb on his cheek. 

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of you calling me that," Gerard says finally opening his eyes to look at me. The sun was shining through my curtains making his eyes look extremely green. 

"Oh, so you like it better than father," I saw looking up at him through my eyelashes. 

"Oh don't you start with that nonsense or I'll have to take further action," He says moving his hands to my hips. 

"I'm sorry how can I repent for my sin," I say smirking at him.

He pushed me onto my back and hovered above me. I tried to hold back my enthusiasm from getting the exact reaction that I wanted.

"Oh...I'm gonna make you pay," He says before moving his lips to mine. I immediately kiss him back and wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me. I bite down on his lip causing him to groan as he digs himself into me.

"But I'm going to make you suffer first," Gerard says against my lips before pushing my legs off of him. I shoot my eyes open in complete shock and watch as he gets off the bed. He smiles back at me and takes off his shirt and makes his way to the bathroom keeping eye contact. 

"That's it....you are just gonna walk into the bathroom," I say with shock. Never have I ever seen Gerard Way pass up on having sex. 

"I'm going to take a shower," Gerard says before closing the door. Not without me, you aren't. I hop up out of bed and strip off my clothes as I walk toward the door. 

I reach for the handle and swing it open ready to tell him that I am coming in. I was quickly pushed onto the back of the bathroom door.

"So you are right. You just keep coming back sugar," He says looking down at me. 

"It seems to be a habit of mine," I say back tracing circles on his chest. 

"Hmmm. I don't intend on letting you break it anytime soon," He says picking me up and placing us into the shower.

-

It's now the weekend before Christmas and Gerard and I have been great. He has been attentive, passionate, and most of all open. I thought that when we first started dating we were great but this is a whole new level. He smiles all the time and is funny. 

The boys have been going to New York on the weekends to record their album and I have been tagging along with them which has been a blast. 

"Y/n let me sit in the front this time!" Frank says running out of Gerard and Mikey's house with his duffle bag swinging like a preschooler's backpack. 

"Frank you are the smallest one if anyone should get the front it should be me," Mikey says stuffing his bass and an amp into the trunk. 

"I never get the front! It's my turn," Frank says pulling on the door handle rapidly. Gerard finally walks out pecking my cheek before turning to Frank with frowned eyebrows. 

"Frank, pull on my door handle one more time and I'll break your fingers. I drive us there so I get to choose the person I want to sit next to," Gerard says lacing his fingers into mine," which of course is you Sugar."