24

Song: Like a Stone- Audioslave and the Light behind your eyes- mcr but i'll let you know when to start playing each. 

It's now 9 and I hear a motorcycle come down the street. Without thinking twice I run to my curtains to see it was just Mikey. Where is Gerard? 

Mikey hops off the bike cracking his neck and heading toward his door. He looked deep in thought and a little stressed from what I could tell in the darkness. 

I run to my phone and text the group chat.

y/n: are you guys ok

Princess Fronk: hurt that you would think we would lose. 

Fro Fro: ya we are all ok? Gerard did most of the work. 

Tyson: The worst I got was blindsided by two guys. They fight dirty for preps. 

Fro Fro: ya but we fought dirtier 

Princess Fronk: I'm so dirty babe ;)

Hayley 🎃: Andy how r u love

Andy: totally fine didn't even break a sweat. 

y/n: ok good as long as u guys r ok. 

Mikey (the better brother): did you guys make it home ok?

Princess Fronk: ya Ray and I got Mcdonald's after. 

Mikey (the better brother): wow way to invite me

Fro Fro: u and Gerard seemed to be in a hurry

Mikey (the better brother): all good. I think we are having a party tomorrow to celebrate. 

y/n: oh wow can't wait to not be able to come

Mikey (the better brother): it's also my house and I am saying you can come

I lay there and contemplate going over tomorrow. Every time we are together something happens; is it really worth it? I sit up and look at myself in the mirror from my bed. 

Butttt he looked good tonight...so he can look good tomorrow

Ya so what subconscious the moment he opens his mouth any feelings wear off.

Wait you just admitted you feel something.

No I didn't

Yes you did. You don't feel anything for Tyson because you are pinning for Gerard...homewrecker

"You know what I think you just self sabotage everything and you really need to fuck off" I put my hand over my mouth after I realize I said that out loud. Omg, I have gone completely insane. 

Insane in the membrain...Insane in the brain!

Not the time for Cypress hill subconscious. 

Sorry, but you like Gerard that's all good bye~~~~~

I look at my phone to check to time 11:47. Great and I am wide awake, I guess I can throw on a movie to distract myself from my nerves. I decide on Fight Club, fitting for the night the boys just had. 

As I am laying there I hear my doorbell ring. Oh my god, a robber! NO, you idiot a robber wouldn't ring the doorbell. Then a psycho! Ya no that lives across the street from me. I head downstairs grabbing my dad's old hockey stick for protection. God, I wish he didn't work night shifts as much as he does.