21

Song: Already Over- Red

"No Gerard I'm staying," Mikey fights back. God does he have to be a douche 24/7.

"Don't bother Mikey I'm leaving," I say heading toward the stairs. Gerard comes after me and grabs my arm. 

"Where do you think you are going I was talking to you," Gerard says angrily. 

"Who are you my fucking mother? Get your fucking hands off me, Gerard," I say trying to wiggle my arm out of his grasp but he grips tighter causing pain to shoot up my arm. 

"No, but you act like a whiny little kid all the time that someone should teach you manners. You think you are so special. News flash you are nobody. You were a nobody at your old school and you're a nobody here. Did you really think I liked you? Hoped our little texts meant as much to me as they did for you? I loathe you, I'll be there for every joyous thing in your life just to watch it burn. Because it brings me pleasure and because I can," He says still gripping my arm. I build up saliva in my mouth and spit right in his eyes causing him to release my arm. I take the opportunity to run down the stairs. I look back up at him to see him staring back with so much hate and anger.

"One day Gerard you are going to wake up and realize that the only people that are in your life are there from fear. And what a sad life you will lead," I say turn toward the exit fighting back tears. 

I walked all the way from Hayleys. It took me an hour and a half but I go all my crying done. I crawled into my bed not even changing and fell asleep from exhaustion. 

A week has gone by and I went back to how I was the first day. I sat alone during lunch, whenever someone came to talk to me I kept it short. What Gerard said to me stuck, I don't fit in here and I should just let them be. They are all going to go off and make music what will I do? I'm not like them I'm not cool who was I to think that I could just come to a new school and hang with the most popular kids. 

Gerard hasn't said a word to me since that night, he hasn't texted me, he hasn't opened his curtains, he acts like I don't exist and I do the same. The burse that he left on my arm has faded away but the pain hasn't.

I walk home on Friday from school with headphones in, I planned on doing absolutely nothing this weekend besides ignoring my texts. Tyson texted me last Sunday apologizing for how he acted that he didn't mean what he said. In all honesty, I don't care. I don't think that we would have worked anyway so I think it's best to let that die as well. 

As I walk into the street to get to the last block before my house a car stops right in front of me almost hitting me. 

"What the fuck watch where you are going you almost hit me!" I scream. Frank and Hayley get out of the car grabbing me. I thrash around but I can't fight both of them off. They throw me in the back of the car and I look to see Ray is driving. 

"What the fuck is this you can't just kidnap me," I say as Frank and Hayley hop back in the car and we start driving. 

"Well you keep ignoring us so we had to take matters into our own hands," Hayley says next to us. 

"Mikey told us what Gerard said and honestly I'm on team you," Frank says from the passenger seat looking at me. 

"There aren't sides Frank and that's your best friend," I say rolling my eyes.

"Well he is being a dick and we miss you so if Gerard has a problem with it then he can fuck off," Ray says. My eyes go wide, Ray has never talked like that especially about his own friends. 

"I appreciate it guys but I'm really not worth the trouble," I say. 

"Don't EVER sell yourself short like that again. We care about you y/n and we know that Gerard is being obscene. We are planning on having a talk with him tonight when we hang out as to try to work some things out," Frank says. 

"Obscene...that's a big word for you," I say. Frank lunges to the back of the car and tickles me causing me to go into a laughing fit. I told him I'm sorry and that I'll buy him cigarettes if he stops. 

We drive Hayley to her house and she gets out threatening if I don't answer her texts tonight that she will make Gerard look like a puppy compared to her rage. 

As we drive back to my house Frank is seeing how many cheeseballs he can fit in his mouth while Ray and I watch in horror. I did miss them these past few days but I know that once I get out of this car I am not going to be seeing them anymore. 

"Ok so we will text you later with any updates," Ray says as I hop out. 

"Sounds good see you later," I say shutting the door and walking to my side of the street.

A/N: short but I didn't want to keep @u_w_c_h_f_d_i_c_s waiting. Also wtf there are 400 views now...hello ppl welcome 🥰.