54

Songs: One Thing- Finger Eleven/ The kids From Yesterday- MCR

"Merry Christmas Sugar," I hear in my ear as arms wrap tighter around my waist. I let out a groan and bury my face more in the pillow. 

"Ugh please ten more minutes," I say not wanting to move. I hear a chuckle escape Gerard's mouth. 

"Sorry, no can do. Not when there are presents to be opened," Gerard says as he starts to shake me. I try to escape his grasp but he tightens his grip on my shoulders. 

"You are almost as annoying as Frank sometimes," I say opening my eyes to look over at him. He looks back with widened eyes. 

"Oh you better take that back right now missy," Gerard says getting on top of me. I start to laugh and try to push him away and he goes limp on top of me crushing me in the process. 

"Gerard...get..off..you're...heavy," I say.

"No you hurt my feelings," Gerard says burying his head in the pillow behind my head. 

"I'm sorry babe, please. You are gonna crack a rib," I say tapping his back. 

"Is that a fat joke? I will have you know that I have lost a substantial amount of weight in the past few years," Gerard says rolling off of me. 

"No, it's not. Even if you gained weight I will still think your the hottest piece of ass I have ever seen," I say sending him a wink and I see him turn slightly red. 

"Oh...my...god. It's a Christmas miracle. Gerard Way is BLUSHING," I say squeal as I wrap my arms around him. 

"I'm not blushing! It's just hot in here," Gerard says.

"Oh, would you like me to leave the room," I say smirking up at him from his chest. 

"No. I prefer you on top of me," Gerard says smiling down at me. 

"Now....which present do I get to unwrap first. You are the bag on my dresser," Gerard says placing his hands behind his head. I slap his bare chest playfully before getting up to retrieve the present I got him. 

"Uhm...if you don't like it just tell me. I can always return it and get you like cigarettes or something," I say nervously walking back over toward him. 

"Y/n shut up I know whatever you got me I will love," Gerard says rolling his eyes. I hop back into the bed giving the present to him. He grabs it so quickly and starts through the tissue paper all over the place. I swear it's like watching a 5 year old.

Gerard picks up the sketchbook first and slowly touches the leather front before slowly opening the pages. 

"Y/n it's incredible. The paper is like, really fucking good quality. I don't think I have had a nicer one than this," Gerard says smiling over at me. 

"There is more," I smile back tilting my head toward the bag. He gives me an excited confused look before sticking his hand back in to retrieve the passport cover. 

"It for when you guys go on tour and need to fly places. So you idiots don't get your passports confused with each others," I say. 

"Wow. I-I don't know what to say. It's amazing Y/n really. I fucking love it," Gerard says. 

"There is one more small thing. It probably fell to the bottom," I say moving a strand of hair behind my ear.  He turns the bag upside down and the Zippo lighter falls out. Gerard picks it up and touches the engraving before reading it.

"The light of my life. Gerard + Y/n" Gerard says softly running his finger over it, "God you know me so fucking well Y/n. These are the most thoughtful and endearing gifts."