8

"Frank we gotta start heading back before Gerard has a hissy fit," Ray says heading toward the stage. I am honestly excited for them to play. I wanted to know what made them better than everyone else that has played so far. Fortunately Britney went inside with her friends to fix her face so I wouldn't have to deal with her during the show. 

"You ready to see what all the hype is about," Hayley asked.

"Honestly, ya, I'm kinda excited," I say truthfully. I don't know what each of them plays or who sings but I'm guessing Gerard is the singer since he is the "leader" of the group. 

The lights dim on the stage and everyone begins cheering; a lot louder than they had for the other groups. I felt myself being pushed up against the barricade slightly which I have never experienced before. Hayley explained that I should bend my knees into it and lean back causing myself to not be squished. I start to see people come out on stage between the flashing lights. I can tell Mikey is on our side of the stage from how tall her is and Ray is on the right side as well and Frank. That just leaves Gerard standing in the middle. 

The Sharpest Lives 

Holy fuck ok...i get the hype. Wow they literally are owning this stage. Mikey makes playing the base look like the easiest thing in the world. Rays hair is mesmerizing while he bobs head. Frank is absolutely shredding it. I take back the not being a rockstar comment.

Demolition Lovers

Gerard looks out into the crowd during the guitar opening of the song. He leans his head back before locking eyes with me. 

"Hand in mine into your icey blues. And then I saw to you we could take to the highway"

My eyes are actually y/e/c but his intense stare is putting me in a trance. Ew y/n did you actually just think he was hot!?

"I'm trying, I'm trying to let you know just how much you mean to me. As days fade and night grow and we grow cold"

Is there a thought going on in my head. No. I want to look away from him but I can't I'm glued to my spot and I just feel my heart racing in my chest. This mothering fucking siren. 

"Hey are you ok," Hayley nudges me causing me to blink. I look over to her and she gives me a confused look. I shake it off during the guitar solo and jump around with the rest of our friends.

"Thank you all so fucking much for coming out tonight. This will be the first of many this year. How are yall feeling tonight" Gerard addresses the crowd causing everyone to scream and clap. Even I screamed and waved to Mikey and he just smiles back at me. Shy little nugget.

"I need you all to get the fuck up put your drinks in the air and go absolutely crazy for the next song. This one goes out to all your motherfuckers," Gerard says.

Teenagers

I'm Not Ok (I promise)

Thank You For the Venom 

Vampire's Will Never Hurt You

Helena

*

I have never been to a concert before in my life but holy shit. I get it now I completely get it. I was feeling the music and the alcohol a little too hard and decided to get out of the crowd and get some fresh air. Black Veil Brides will be on in a few minutes so I can take a few minutes to bull myself together. 

 I hear people arguing behind the stage and curiosity got the best of me. I saw Tyson and Maddy talking; well more like arguing. Maddy was visibly upset and looked like she had been crying while Tyson looked sad and guilty. I stood far enough away where they wouldn't notice me but I stayed to eavesdrop a bit.

"So that's it. After three years you just want to call it quits for no real reason," Maddy questions.

"Look Maddy I know this sounds harsh and unexpected but I felt like I owed it to you to be honest. I didn't want to continue this if I can't give you 100%," Tyson replies.

"Oh wow how BIG of you! Thank you sooo much Tyson you really did me a favor. You fuckin asshole you really are trying to sound like your a good guy?" Maddy starts getting in Tysons face.

"Who is it," Maddy says. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and before I could scream a hand is placed over my mouth.

"Easy dropping I see. tsk tsk tsk. You naughty girl," I hear Gerard whisper in my ear. The mixture of cigs and bourbon hit my nose as he speaks, "I bet you are LOVING this right now. You want him for yourself don't you."

I bit his hand causing him to release my mouth before spinning around to face him and give him a piece of my mind. Before I could speak Gerard grabbed both of my hips and pushed me against the side of the stage. It was dark back here so only the slight glow from the party was present. I couldn't see Gerard well but I could make out his angry expression as he stared at me.

"Easy there sugar or I'll bite you right back" He says smirking at me now. He was absolutely hammered that is for sure as he came closer to me. I turned my head to the side and closed my eyes afraid of what he was going to do next. I really don't know anything about him besides he a narcissist and takes whatever he wants.

"What the actual fuck is going on here," someone says.

A/N: CLIFF HANGER. Hehehe