27

Song: About a Girl- The Academy is...

After the party that is how Gerard and I stayed the next two weeks. Bleachers, backyard, the library, playground at night, even the abandoned warehouse because he wanted to 'scare me'; honestly any way possible to see each other. I don't know what has come over me but I can't seem to get enough of him. I was an addict and I just couldn't get enough. 

I was laying in bed on Thursday night debating on whether I should text him first or not. He usually is the one to text me to meet and I would just agree going where ever he said.  Gerard didn't blatantly say that we couldn't tell anyone but I think that we both had a mutual understanding that we didn't want anyone to know about us. We don't talk much when we are together either it's really just tension driving us to each other. 

Satan: are you ever going to change my contact name

y/n: are u ever not going to be a dick

Satan: hey I think you like my dick

y/n: no comment

NO we haven't fucked yet; we really haven't had a place or the time to do it. I don't even know if I want to. There was this time when we were on the swings at night making out I thought about it, but I didn't think our first time should be coupled with public indecency. No I'm not a virgin I just am picky and don't like to gain a lot of bodies. 

Satan: doesn't your dad work night shift tonight

y/n: ya 

Satan: well I'm free and that means...u r free

y/n: aren't you supposed to go to britneys

Satan: cancelled

Satan: so...r u free

 y/n: what u want to come over here?

Satan: I mean it's would be nice to not get a splinter, last night I had to pick out three. Speaking of I couldn't get the last one out you got to help me.

y/n: of course you need help this isn't the first time I have to fixed u

Satan: what can I say I got a nurse kink

y/n: just come over Way

Satan: yes nurse L/N ;)

Gerard came over and threw me over his shoulder walking us up to my room. 

"Gerard put me down NOW," I scream hitting his back. 

"What you were all giggles when Frank did it," Gerard said walking down the hallway to my room. 

"What are you jealous of Frank," I say once he puts me down and I squeeze his cheek. He picks me up sideways by my waist making us look like a "t" and I giggle as he throws me on the bed. 

"Now do you really think I am any competition against Frank," Gerard says sitting on the edge of my bed looking down at me. 

"I mean it seems you have been thinking about that move he made for two weeks. If I recall you were also sending daggers at us in the moment," I say propping myself up on my elbows still keeping Gerard's gaze. 

"Oh and you weren't going to get a drink in the first place to not watching Britney try to lure me upstairs," Gerard says placing a hand on the side of my cheek and moving on top of me.