47

Song: Rosemary- Deftones

I wake up feeling nothing. I rolled over to look at my clock to see it's 12:30. My throat is dry from all the alcohol and crying that I did so I reluctantly got up and walk down to get a glass of water. 

I walk into the kitchen to see my Dad sitting at the table eating a sandwich. 

"Hi sweetie how are you feeling," he says.

"I have been better," I say giving him a weak smile grabbing a glass from the cupboard. 

"He seemed persistent last night to talk to you," he says. I feel my stomach drop a little at his words. I know that he came back home so my wild thoughts of Britney and him were false, but I don't trust the reasons why he came back. 

"Ya well. He shouldn't be," I say flatly taking a sip of my water. 

"He came by an hour ago to see you but I told him you were asleep," my dad says. I feel my anger boil a little at the thought of him coming here and trying to make an excuse for what I saw. There is nothing that he could say to deny it, I literally watched the words come out of his mouth. 

"I am going upstairs," I say filling the glass back up to return to my bed.

"What do you want me to do if he comes back," my dad says as I walk out of the room. 

"Slam the door in his miserable face," I say.

I return back to my room and just stare at the wall. I don't even realize that I am crying till I move my head a little on the pillow to feel my cheek become wet. 

I stayed there all day and currently the sun is setting. I look over to see that it's 4:50 and I feel my stomach growl. I try to find the energy to get up but I just turn around in bed and look at another part of my room. 

-

Currently, it is Wednesday. I haven't moved from this bed besides to use the bathroom or take a shower and brush my teeth. My dad has left food for me at my door before and after he comes back from work. I feel bad for making him do that because I know how hard he works. If he didn't though I don't think I would eat. 

I haven't switched on my phone either.  I don't want to talk to anyone, I didn't want to talk about how I feel and I definitely don't want to hear how Gerard is doing. For all I care at this moment he could be in the middle of getting beaten up at a bar fight and I don't think I would flinch. 

Gerard's POV:

"Another!" I slam down another empty glass. I have no idea where I am or what time it is. I just saw a sign that said BAR and walked in. 

"You are in the wrong place my friends you better leave," the guy next to me says. I try my best to focus my gaze on him but it seems to be twins. 

"Actually I am not but thanks for the concern," I say downing my next drink

"Desolation Row is no place for a pretty boy like you," He says with a hint of anger. Perfect, a fight that is exactly what I have been looking for. 

"Fuck around and find out," I say picking up my empty glass and hitting him over the head with it.  His two buddies stand up and take me outside. 

"Is something funny," one of them says placing me down. 

"Ya because you guys actually think that I would be scared. Do you think I fucking care about my life? I DON'T! KILL ME! BEAT ME TO A PULP! DO ME A FUCKING FAVOR AND STOP THIS NEVER ENDING NIGHTMARE THAT IS MY FUCKING LIVE," I say.

"If you insist princess," the other says punching me in my mouth. I feel my mouth fill with blood but I don't feel any pain. The other takes a jab at my stomach causing me to hunch over but once again, nothing.  They take a few more swings at me and I spit some blood onto the wet concrete before straightening back into a stance bringing my fists up.