34

Song: Supermassive Black Hole by Muse (for the dramatics of Frank)

After the beach, Gerard dropped me off at home and I literally had to pinch myself that today was real. I couldn't believe Gerard could be sweet. 

It's 8 pm now and I am eating some cold pizza and doing absolutely nothing. I debate if I should open a bottle of wine or not considering my dad is out with friends tonight. I feel my phone vibrate and I look to see who it is. 

Mikey (the better brother): hey r u around Sunday afternoon?

y/n: ya I should be whats up

Mikey (the better brother): well the Halloween dance is next Friday and I wanted to know if you would still help me with slow dancing.

y/n: omg of course your house or mine?

Mikey (the better brother): I rather not get made fun of by Gerard so your house?

y/n: sounds perfect

I totally forgot about the dance, and of course, I don't have a date. There is no way in hell I am going alone, maybe I'll just skip....this calls for a bottle of wine. 

*Franks POV*

BOYS NIGHT BITCHESS! WOOHOO PUMPED FOR A LITTLE DRINKIE TIME W MY BROSKI'S.

I run into Gerard's room with two handles of Captain already in hand. 

"General Kenobi," I say swinging them around like lightsabers running toward Gerard. He was sitting at his desk drawing and started throwing papers over it and ducks my swings. Damn his cat-like reflexes. 

"Frank for fucks sake do you ever knock," Gerard says. Ra-ude. You would think that he would bow down to me for getting him alcohol. 

"For the record Mad-Eye Moody, I had to stick my neck out FOR YOU to get these. I had to use my fake and could have been thrown in jail," I say, " You know what they do to guys like us in prison?!"

"Uhm I don't know Frank strangle you in your sleep for being so annoying," Gerard says getting up and spraying some deodorant on. Ok mister hygiene, who you smelling good for?

"Uhm wrongo. They make you hold their pockets and do things..BAD things. I'm too pretty for jail. LOOK AT ME," I say. 

"Oh, my hero. Now let's go down I want to smoke," Gerard says. Well, it's not a full complement but at least it's a start. Gerad walks out of the room and heads for the stairs. 

"Don't think I forgot about you mister 'mysterious drawing that Gee wants to hide'. Detective Iero is on the case and there will be hell to pay," I say pointing over at Gerard's desk as a warning to his secrets. 

As the night progresses I am having a BLAST. Man I love alcohol and girls. Oh wait, girls...what did I need to do with a girl...hmm. I'll hold onto the thought for later. 

"What you doing Mikey," I say sitting down next to him. 

"Nothing I just asked if y/n would help me slow dance on Sunday since I have zero idea how to," Mikey says. OMG THAT'S WHAT I NEEDED TO DO. 

"Oh fuckkkkk man thanks for reminding me!" I say. Ray and Gerard turn to look over at us...omg...am I the center of attention right now, I love it

"What happened Frank and if you say you forgot to change your underwear dude you are walking home I'm not letting you borrow another pair you never give them back," Gerard says.