51

Song: Glisten- Bouquet

I got into the shower and just sat in the tub and let tears fall. I didn't want to move from this position, I didn't want to go and see Mikey and I especially didn't want to know what Gerard did. After a few minutes, I stood up and washed the disgusting night off from my body. Gerard was right about that, I did feel a little better, cleaner. 

Once I stepped out there were clothes on the sink, Mikey must have left them for me while I was taking a shower, I didn't even hear the door open. I got dressed and walked out into the room. Mikey was sitting at the edge of one of the queen beds leaving the other open. He looked up at me once I walked farther into the room and stood up. 

"Who are you sharing the room with," I asked not making eye contact. 

"Uhm, well Ray was supposed to but Frank passed out on the floor in his and Gerard's room so. That bed is open," Mikey says. I just nod and crawl under the sheets. 

-

After 20 minutes of fake sleeping, I hear the door open and Mikey quietly run to the door. 

"Shut the fuck up Y/n is asleep and after her night I really want her to have some fucking peace," Mikey whispers to Gerard.

"Oh, you want her to have some fucking peace? You don't think I want the same," Gerard whispers back. 

"Actually I really don't know what the fuck you want anymore. Last time I checked you didn't give to shits about her or anyone else," Mikey says back.

"You don't know what the hell you are talking about. It's none of your business," Gerard says. 

"Actually it is. Because you make it my business and everyone else's. You hurt people Gerard. You hurt Y/n! Don't think playing knight in shining armor one night is going to change that. You are the whole reason she even talked to that douhce in the first place. If you would have been honest with her and honest with all of us when she came to help you Friday then none of this would have happened. So it's honestly your fault," Mikey whisper shouts. 

"I know. And I'm going to fix it," Gerard says. Like hell you are, I would like to see you try.

I hear them walk farther into the room. And I bury my face into the pillow so they can't see me clearly. I hear Gerard sigh and Mikey walks over to the other bed. 

"Well. You saw her. Now you can go back into your room," Mikey says and I hear the covers lift up on the other bed. 

"I'm staying," Gerard says. 

"Why Gerard. She is asleep and no one is going to come in here," Mikey says. 

"I haven't been this close to her in over a week. And I don't like the idea of you two alone in here," Gerard says. I hear the desk chair swivel out and the lamp turns on. 

"Fine whatever man. I'm going to bed," Mikey says.

-

It's been an hour and I can't sleep. Knowing Gerard is right there is keeping my heartbeat at a high rate. I hear him drawing something but I am too scared to move, what if he is looking over. I don't want to talk right now, I don't even know what I would say. I turn around in the bed to face where he was squinting my eyes so if he were to look over it would look like I am asleep. He doesn't though, he is hunched over the desk in the middle of drawing. I get deja vu of the first time I watched him draw, him unknowingly being watched while he is so focused. I think back to how I felt, how I was so naïve at the time of what the next few months were going to have in store for me.