15

Movie theater Gerard^ 🥰. 

Song for the chapter: Closer by Kings of Leon

I get up from the bleachers and walk to the other side to get to my next class. After he ruined my date tonight, I'm not going to be in his presence any more than I need to. But you like looking at him. Can you not subconscious no I don't. 

The rest of school is boring and the butterflies that I had all this week about this date have now been replaced with dread. I hate Bitch Brit and Gerard as well; also this is was supposed to be my first official date. 

I take a nap once I get home and then lay around for a few hours before eating dinner and then taking a shower. This time I make sure that I close my curtains so I don't a) look at him or b) have him look at me. 

I see my phone light up and I stop doing my makeup to check. 

Tyson: Hey just making sure it's still good to get you in 40.

y/n: yes! promise we don't have to sit with them.

Tyson: promise and we are driving separate anyway so we will have some time w/o them :)

I smile and close my phone continuing my makeup. I hear my phone buzz again and I look to check.

Satan: aw you didn't want to talk before our big date night. I was looking forward to seeing what outfit you were deciding on.

y/n: nosey and intrusive as always. didn't your parents teach you not to look into people's bedrooms? It's creepy.

Satan: aw you remember my texts. are you flirting w me?

y/n: I rather rip my own toe nails out

Satan: keep telling yourself that. See you in a few ;)

I groaned and threw my phone on my bed. I look at myself in the mirror making sure I look good for tonight. I decided on black leggings, an oversized dark grey Def Leppard t-shirt, and a white turtle neck underneath. I put on my Docs and brushed through my hair once more making sure there are no tangles. 

I hear a car pull into my driveway and I make my way downstairs. I say goodbye to my father and I head outside. Tyson is standing next to his car smiling at me.

"You look great," Tyson says hugging me when I get close enough. 

"Thanks, you don't look bad yourself," a voice says from behind us. I open my eyes to see Gerard standing at the end of my driveway lighting a cig.

"Jesus Gerard you scared the shit out of me," Tyson says breaking the hug and turning around to face him. Tyson moves sort of in front of me but I pear around to see Gerard. He is wearing an all-black outfit with his staple leather jacket.

"Sorry buddy didn't mean to. You guys ready," Gerard says walking over to the passenger side.

"Oh uhm...I thought you and Britney were going to meet us there," Tyson says sternly.

"Now why would we do that when you are already here. Come on don't want to pollute the Earth any more than we need to. Tyson I thought you were one of those "GO GREEN!" type of guys," Gerard says raising his fists mocking Tyson. I send daggers over and Gerard and he replies with a wink. I feel Tyson stiffen and I place my hand on his arm giving it a squeeze and look up toward him.

"Hey, it's fine. Take your own advice," I whisper to him and he relaxes a little unlocking the car and I walk around to where Gerard was. Gerard opens that door and puts down the seat. He rests his chin on the top of the door and looks at me.