9

I turn my head toward the voice to see a shorter male silhouette. He walks over quickly to us while Gerard rolls his eye in annoyance.

"Nothing of concern Frank," Gerard says turning toward him.

"Jesus Gerard how much have you drank. We must got off stage 10 minutes ago," Frank says once reaching us. Gerard did reek of alcohol and he seemed fine on stage so he must have been chugging before her saw me. "Give me you flask now."

"Go to hell Frank. Y/n and I were in the middle of a conversation anyway," Gerard says turning his attention back to me. Frank grabs my arm and pulls me away from Gerard; who doesn't seem too happy about it.

"Y/n I want you to go find Hayley or Ray and stay with them. Word of advise, try not to loose them till you get home," Frank says before pushing me toward the front of the stage again. 

I am unsure of why Frank was so adoment about me having someone around me at all times at this party. Everyone seemed to be too focused on themselves or the band playing to care about what I was doing. I turned back to before joining the others to look at Frank and Gerard again. They seemed to be yelling at each other and Gerard pushed Frank. I wanted to go back there and yell at Gerard for being such a dick to his friend who is clearly just looking out for him. Before I could even move Frank pushed Gerard back making him stumble back and fall down. I laugh at the sight of the notorious Gerard on his ass because of Frank.

"I'm gonna have to put a leash on you or something," Hayley says from behind me. 

"I was just getting some air but I got side tracked," I said.

"By what," Hayley questioned.  I pointed toward Frank and Gerard who were now fighting over Gerards flask. Frank was sitting ontop of Gerard trying to get the flask out of the inside of his leather jacket while Gerard kept zipping up the jacket pinching Franks skin. Even with all the commotion of the crown I could still here Frank complaining about his "guitar hand" and Gerard cursing up a storm. Hayley and I now are both laughing at the sight of them. 

Ray had come over to see what we were laughing about and when he saw he sighed and walked over. The fight was over the moment Gerard saw Ray and Frank immediately started rambeling to Ray saying it "wasn't his fault" and that "Gerard owes him cigs when he is sober". Ray ended up taking Gerards flask and taking him inside of the house somewhere; leaving Frank with us. 

After Black Veil Brides performed I was exhausted; I am definitely not going to have a voice tomorrow. Hayley and Andy were making out near the edge of the property and I barely could keep my eyes open. I didn't want to bother them and everyone I was standing around having wayyy too much fun so I was thinking of Irish goodbying and walking home. I figured the easiest way was to say I have to use the rest room and then make a break for it. 

Of course Ray offered to show me where the bathroom is which will make it a little harder for me to ditch. We try one of the two bathrooms on the first floor but bother were occupied. 

"There is one I know of upstairs lets try that one," Ray says leading me up the small stairs up from the kitchen. 

Once we start walking toward the bathroom the noise of the party seems to faid. Perks of living in a mansion I guess. We make it to the end of the hall when we start hearing sounds coming from the room next to the bathroom. I turn my attention towards the sounds to what sounds like moaning.

"Damn some people just can't wait till they get home," I say as I knock on the bathroom. 

"Well, technically one of the people in that room are home," Ray says giving an awkward smile. I look at him confused for a minute till it dawns on me. 

"Ohhh...wow... ya, I'll just go in the bathroom," is all I could say before running in and locking the door. 

Way to make it awkward y/n you just had to bring up someone fucking at a party. I guess Ray must have brought Gerard into Britneys room to sober up or for Britney to take care of him. All of a sudden a wave of anger washed over me. Weird....I don't know what I am angry about. I hear something fall on the ground in the room next store and anger grows a little more. I bet her sex face is just as ugly as her personality. Woah...wtf. Why do I care? 

"You ok in there," I hear Ray say.

"Ya I am ok it's just cooler in here. You don't have to wait for me I'll find you guys outside in a few minutes," I say hoping Ray would agree and I could dip. He argued with me back and forth for a few minutes till he finally went out. 

As I open the bathroom door the door next to me opens. Britney is in the doorway with nothing but a t-shirt on and her hair disheveled. She looks up at me before smirking. 

"Britney give me back my shirt I gotta  go back-," Gerard says. I look through the door to see him fixing his belt. He makes eye contact with me and then looks back down to put his shoes on.

"Are you a prude or something? Have you never seen the after part of having sex?" Britney says to me making my cheeks turn red. "God you were right Gee she is a prude." 

I felt my heart sting a little at her words. He was talking about me? Not only was he talking about me to the girl that hates me more than anyone else but he was talking shit?! I didn't think we were friends or anything like that but I wouldn't think he was the type to gossip.

"Britney shut the fuck up. Give me my shirt," Gerard says completely ignoring me and looking extremely angry at Britney. I turn to walk down that stairs before I get insulted anymore. A super fun night just turned into a shitty one

This is why I didn't make a lot of friends at my old school. People are assholes and are going to make shit up because they want to. Of course the most popular guy is the one spreading the rumors causing this to be a hell of a lot worse. But why the hell not right? 

As I am walking home I didn't even notice I had been crying the whole time. I am unsure what I was crying about though. Yes I am mortified that my name is being slandered and false rumors are going around but that has happened before. I was upset last time but I never cried about it. The feeling is different. Maybe because I thought this school would be different? Maybe because I was starting feel like I belonged. 

I finally make it home and totally forgot that I told my dad I was sleeping out tonight. I look at my phone to see  it was 1:30 in the morning and he is probably asleep. I snuck in through the back door and made sure I didn't make a sound. Luckily I got in with no problem. I changed into pjs and got in bed staring out my window. 

I laid there for a little bit crying and listening to music lightly. It was peaceful and helped me ignore the sadness I was feeling from that night. I hear the sounds of motorcycles barrel their way down our street. I continue to look out seeing Mikey and Gerard get off their bikes. Mikey goes in straight away while Gerard stays outside to smoke. He runs his hands through his hair and then croaches down next to his bike. I wonder what is wrong with him? 

After he finished his cigarette he looks over to my house. My heart starts to speed up. Shit maybe he knows I have been staring at him this whole time? He doesn't make eye contact with me so I don't think he knows I am awake right now to my relief. 

I decide not to risk it anymore and flip over to face my closet and drift off to sleep listening to Joey by Concrete Blonde.

A/N: OMG almost 100 views!? I know that sounds like nothing but eep that's so exciting for me! I hope everyone had a good new years and you like the book so far <3