What's That Supposed To Mean? - 40

HI HI HI HI HIII

Im not even going to write much, just SORRY again and here you go!! :)

Oh and btw, I personally don't really like this chapter so be honest!!! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 40

It was just a few hours before we were heading out to attack. All the women from the packs had to stay behind with the kids under 16 since it was too dangerous for the others to participate in this. The rest of us were running around, preparing the last things, making sure everything, absolutely everything, was how it was supposed to be.

“I don't think we've missed anything,” Arianna said as we both quickly marched to her house to get dressed. I shook my head.

“No, I don't think so. We're all set as far as I know.”

Everyone except Noah, Victor and I-

“Sam, Noah's waving for you to come out,” Arianna said. I looked at the window and saw Noah with Victor, waiting for me.

“I'll be right back.”

I hurried out to them and shut the door behind me.

“What's up?” I asked.

“We've decided to bring a few more,” Noah said. “Aaron and Mason are going with us. We thought Ari could be useful as well.”

“No, Ari is not going to be apart of this, no way. It's too dangerous.”

“I think I can speak for myself. I'm in.”

I turned around to see Ari in the doorway, grinning but at the same time very serious. I didn't argue with her; if she wanted to participate then she could. After all, it would be the same thing if Noah would argue with me for wanting to come and we all know how much I hate that even though I know he means well.

“Good. Sam, get her some weapons.”

I nodded and Noah gave me a quick kiss before moving on with Victor. Arianna and I hurried back inside the house and to the back, into the weapon room. We all had to have a weapon room in our houses, it was necessary in our lives, even though we mostly fought in our wolf forms.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked her as we picked out swords and arrows.

“Sam, don't even try,” she said, laughing. “I'm going in with you guys and we're going to kick ass.”

“Hell yes we are.” I smirked and we hurried up to her room to put on some fighting clothes. Well, they were nothing special really, just black on black and somewhere to put our weapons. I hid a smaller knife in my boot and hid it with by putting my tights over it. We both put our hairs up in ponytails went down to the livingroom, watching everyone from her window. We couldn't let anyone see us; Noah and Victor were going to take care of all suspicions about our whereabouts so that noone would see our outfits. People would think it's weird that we are dressed in fighting clothes with weapons since they were all fighting in their wolf-forms.